Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Any update on Dead Letter Circus? Last info from you was "toward the end of the month" back in September. Sorry to be a nuisance, but I want to make sure I keep my budget open for anything upcoming.

Was just listening to Caligula's Horse - Bloom on Spotify and I notice there appears to be a bonus track, an acoustic version of "City Has No Empathy." Is this part of a special edition or digipak? If so, what are you planning to bring in?

Ken, do have any insight into what might be going on with Phideaux? Infernal has been a long time coming and there's been no news for at least a couple of years now beyond a track list and album cover, and the band's site isn't currently functioning. Wikipedia says: "Phideaux has announced that he would like to release "Seven and 1/2", remaster "Doomsday Afternoon" and create a live performance DVD before working on "Infernal", the finale of his trilogy." So far I've not come across any news about any of this.

Ken, do have any insight into what might be going on with Phideaux? Infernal has been a long time coming and there's been no news for at least a couple of years now beyond a track list and album cover, and the band's site isn't currently functioning. Wikipedia says: "Phideaux has announced that he would like to release "Seven and 1/2", remaster "Doomsday Afternoon" and create a live performance DVD before working on "Infernal", the finale of his trilogy." So far I've not come across any news about any of this.

No clue and I don't think anyone knows but him.

Nice but odd fellow.

No clue and I don't think anyone knows but him.

Nice but odd fellow.

I've heard that he's a perfectionist and won't let an album go out until he's happy with every last detail. While I applaud this, I'm sure I'm not the only fan frustrated at how long this can take, especially with little tidbits dangling in front of us.

Hope he can get it all together soon.