Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

So I'm digging this Rachel Mother Goose band. Gives a lot of old school Angra vibes.

But I can't seem to buy any of their old stuff anywhere at a reasonable price (digital or physical). Any ideas?

So I'm digging this Rachel Mother Goose band. Gives a lot of old school Angra vibes.

But I can't seem to buy any of their old stuff anywhere at a reasonable price (digital or physical). Any ideas?
Until this was offered to us I never heard of the band. Did you try an outfit like CD Japan?

Are you getting the second Omega twofer (200 Years After The Last War & The Hall Of Floaters In The Sky) on M.i.G?

Looks like the last Lalu album is on closeout here on the site but the new one looks good. Damian Wilson is the main vocalist. Is that on your radar?

Looks like the last Lalu album is on closeout here on the site but the new one looks good. Damian Wilson is the main vocalist. Is that on your radar?
You missed it. We had it, sold out of it. The distributor is out of stock. No word if they will get more in but its doubtful given past history with Frontiers releases.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur