yo niggas recommend me EPIC, SWEEPING, GRANDIOSE black METAL!!!!!!!!

Lunar Aurora - Zyklus, Mond, Andacht
Abigor - Nachthymnen
Setherial - Nord
Hades - Dawn of the Dying Sun
Helheim - Av Norron Aett
Hirilorn - Legends of Evil and Eternal Death

FUCK

TRENDS
Fuck off. I'm the only one on this board who EVER talks about Leviathan consistently. In this community they are far from trendy. Old fogies like MalignParadigm don't like them because they are from the US and they didn't originate in 1992. So what? This band fucking owns. Barely anyone knows that they've released anything beyond the two full-lengths. Basically every release by the band since 2004 is completely different, and they're all consistently good. I've never seen anyone mention A Portrait In Scars or The Fourth Blind Wound, and this is some of the best metal of recent years.

Well grandiose is certainly a jolly word.

Maybe try:

Obtained Enslavement
Nokturnal Mortem
Belenos
Negura Bunget
Molested?

I'm not very good.

I havn't heard Chante de Batailles, but I hear the the interludes before each 'real' song gets boring? Is this true?
Also he is suppose to be releasing a new album this october, I hope it's not delayed.

Chants was weak, but not so much because of the interludes. It was more a product of weaker songwriting than what was previously there in the past Belenos works and a production that I felt was far too "sterile."

I just got this album and it's pretty good

AysenluR - Call to Arms

A lot of black metal bands seem to have songs and albums named "(A) Call to Arms."