YO!

darkangelkgb

Child of Filth
Dec 27, 2005
Kentucky-not a redneck
Hey all yu pple!!!! Im new. Well, i joined yesterday My name is Kris and i hate high school!!!! Just kidding Im the only one of my friends that actually likes it. Im from Kentucky and i am not a redneck!!!! So many pple call me a hick and it gets annoying. I love all kinds of metal bands. Im not sure what kind of metal they are. I never quite figured that out. My favorite bands are Children of Bodom, Metallica, System of A Down, Arch Enemy, Korn, and (even though theyre not metal i like them anyways) Seether& Shinedown. Well, im gonna get off here.

~noryoku says buye~ L8Er:headbang: :Shedevil: :yow: :puke:

P.S. If you want to e mail me, dont bc the adress on my profile is not my adress.

hey judas69. What do yu mean i topped my first post
i said sorry for posting another intro
i cant help it if i drink too much. If you were being nice when u said that then im sorry for sounding bitchy

im just a stupid alkie

~noryoku says buye~

:headbang: :Shedevil: :kickass: :Smokin:

I actually found it quite funny.. :D

Now I'm off to make some Kraft Dinner (gotta love the KD).

well thanx necromancy. sorry bout all the intros. i drink too much so i forgett things! And thanx judas for saying that my posts were funny. all the metal forums ive ever been in, all tha pple were real assholes when i said i liked bands like seether and shinedown.

thanx for being so cool!!!!

one ring to rule them all
one ring to find them
one ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them

i think im gonna change my sig to that!!

:headbang: :Smokin: :kickass: :Shedevil: :confused: :worship: :hotjump: :Smokedev: :loco: :puke: :yow: :devil: :devil: :worship:

too many smilies? well i like them anyway!!