alcohol and skitzo

darkangelkgb

Child of Filth
Dec 27, 2005
Kentucky-not a redneck
hey just two pple who have nuthin better ta do than drink and make weird posts

~noryoku~
heyy

there was this old lady and she swallowed... ohkay, a *FLY* this time.
suppose i say that she was on drugs.
then what?? HUH
sorreh
like,... high.
and still *VERY* angry that the last time we (yes we.... this maniacally grinning woman on my left IS NOT MY *OTHER* side.) (i repeat::: NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC!!!!!!!!!) tried to post (ohkay if you are totally lost then just ignore these little comments in here) it booted us offfff
and we were finished
it took twelve mins
-to write this very long post that is-
STILL.
well
noryoku must go.
cuz
my maniacally grinning friend on my left might wanna say sumthin
so... C H I K O .
if you happen to know that means COMMENT BACK.
well.. you say it CHEE-CO. so liike
if ur japanese
then
comment back
tell us ur laffing. lol. but that time i wasnt actually laffing.
isnt that weerid???????
no.
byee
<333333

"kris":

sorry but i have a split personality and shes in denial. She dosent like me very much and she wants to take over yur mind so let her in!!!!! This wont hurt a bit--qwoting korn, how foolish of me.. She wont bite. ACCEPT YOUR FATE!!!! GIVE IN TO THE PAIN AND STOP YOUR SUFFERING!!!
Sry. Jack Daniels and me dont mix too well together

Im just a drunk schitzo
NOOOOO IT CANT BEEEEEEEE
welll
sorreh
just one more thang
-consulting powers;;;;; haha virtually using ventriloquism. HAHA SUCCUMB TO THE POWERS OF THE LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Sry. I cant control her!!! She wont stop tha voices!!!! They say to eat peas. Random comment.

Noryoku and kris out.

L8er

~noryoku: well to add one thing: from "kris"'s paragraph above: "she wont bite". umm... must add: "she wont bite... hard."
ANYWAYS
lotsolove
bye.

i cant believe nobouddeh has posted here.

yet.
except for meh.

well
gb
<33333333
cyz next summah!
~grins evilly-
-"I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN RID OF 'SWEET NICE KRIS'!!! MUAHAHAHA! NOW I CAN (once more) ATTEMPT AT TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!! HAHAHA! THE EVIL... OH DUZ IT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!"-

~noryoku~

freethelemons said:
i cant believe nobouddeh has posted here.

yet.
except for meh.

well
gb
<33333333
cyz next summah!
~grins evilly-
-"I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN RID OF 'SWEET NICE KRIS'!!! MUAHAHAHA! NOW I CAN (once more) ATTEMPT AT TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!! HAHAHA! THE EVIL... OH DUZ IT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!"-

~noryoku~

thanx for replying "noryoku" Hey, e mail me when im back home. I cant wait till u and spazzy mcgee come down 2 nite! well, ill see ya spazzy mcgee is already down here.

l8er grlie!!
lol (lots a love)

tell me ur e-mail address!!!!