just venting... and anyone got advice?

I can hear 'm singing already:

"pray that i, Will live forever..
the sorrowed man, Will not be me"

xxx Iris xxx

im serious tho... im the type of guy that likes/loves just for that... never do i think "oh i wanna get in her pants" or "damn, what a nice ass" im more of the "i wonder if she'd want to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie" kind of guy *ill end this thought later, goin to the mall*

hmmm.
i asked a girl recently te same thing.
i hadn't known her for a long time, but we were stil friends.
then i told her how i felt.
she didnt really want to answer at first,
but then later on it turned out that she alrady had a boyfriend....

damn man, im still a little depressed...
:(

we are but flesh and flesh is the weakness
we are born of blood sinew and bone
we are all just spinning in this useless hole in time
on our way into the black unkown

It sounds like it would be a lot of work... too many games and too much vagueness. If my experience with girls points to anything, is that you're better off friends. If you like her, then cool, go ahead and like her; hang out with her, be friends. The reason you think you "Feel" for her is because of two things, you have connection to her, and you've got a dick. Nothing more to it, it's a chemical thing, emotions don't exist.

Don't let this ruin your mood or nothing, i came to understand this reality a few years ago.

First of all, YOU'VE gotta work out what you want.

1. If you want a friend, then have a friend, hang out, know each other etc.

2. If you want a screw, then screw.

I came to the realization of what i said before by noting "Hey, if i REALLY feel something for someone, it shouldn't matter if it's a girl, as males and females both have personalities and thoughts that could be attractive to someone..." and the thing is, i know i'm not gay, so that scratches the bit about males, but this sentence just makes it blatantly obvious that the reason i like females, is because i've got a dick, it's not emotion, otherwise it wouldn't just be females you were attracted to and liked, it would be anyone with a personality...

Snuggle up to a chouch?
Now, THAT'S scary...a guy who's being romantic....
oh, the horror! :p
just go into public, so she knows you're not expecting anything to happen. THEN ask her to join that couch with you ;)
But, you said you two are close that's why i think she's playing games..
if she knows you, she wouldn't (shouldn't) act like this.
And don't call for the Heartcollector on this one...no glue in the world can fix this ;)

xxx Iris xxx

DSM ol buddy, i may be wrong, and i hope i am, but i didnt see any confusion as AMOS was saying. I didnt see it. Im not sure what i saw(well, i know what i think i saw, but wording it, thats the hard part), but i think she knew you liked her anyway. I could say more, but ill wait and see what the next convo you guys haev is like.

SOme key phrases I picked up on, by her, till later

"*: i think i identified the reason why you liked me at the beginning of the year "

"*: rebound
*: damn... how do i explain this
*: like...
*: i was ort of a distraction, someone to bounce off of
*: like johnny was over the summer coz john wasnt around for me to stare at him lol"

"*: no!
*: dont!
*: i cant take the drama!"

"*: i wish caitlin were aorund: she can better define rebound than"

"*: ....it would probably be better if i didnt lol"

"*: wait a second...
*: what do you mean by past-tense and present-tense?
*: those are types of verbs if im not mistaken"

"*: well im not gonna shrug it off coz its unpreventable at the moment"

"WillBozarthGCIT: sorry for wasting the amount of time i did in this explanation
*: nah its ok
WillBozarthGCIT: blah, that took alot to get out heh
*: do you feel better now?
WillBozarthGCIT: i guess so
*: lol
WillBozarthGCIT: dont know if it changes matters, but i bet it shed some light on the topic
*: i daresay
*: i was kinda wondering if you still liked me... but i didnt see a point in venturing
WillBozarthGCIT: well theres ur answer heh "

GOOD LUCK

Originally posted by Trapped
I came to the realization of what i said before by noting "Hey, if i REALLY feel something for someone, it shouldn't matter if it's a girl, as males and females both have personalities and thoughts that could be attractive to someone..." and the thing is, i know i'm not gay, so that scratches the bit about males, but this sentence just makes it blatantly obvious that the reason i like females, is because i've got a dick, it's not emotion, otherwise it wouldn't just be females you were attracted to and liked, it would be anyone with a personality...

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I'm in a very similar situation...I won't bore you with the details (unless anybody wants 'em), but basically I foresee the same thing happening to me in the near future. My (admittedly inexperienced) advice is to just keep talking to her as a friend, now that it's out in the open. The ball's in her court, but try to make sure she's aware that you like her. About the only people I talked to at my old highschool were girls, who constantly bitched about their boyfriends; if I learned one thing, it's that there aren't enough of us romantic guys in the world. So try to play that up, and good luck...hopefully you'll be successful, and I'll have more evidence in favor of the existence of true love (bet I made with a friend of mine.)

i just hate to see guys get heartbroken over chicks (they're all evil evil evil!), i guess because i know how it feels. i'm kind of a coward in a way in the fact that i don't let girls close and don't go out of my way to date them. . . it always ends in heartbreak, ruining my life, wasting my time, blah blah blah. i guess i'm just content to hang out with friends, go to parties, listen to music, read, watch sports, movies, just whatever -- basically being FREE to grow/learn/prosper without all the negatives that come with having a girlfriend. i just don't get any! but i'm okay with it. i'm for free-will and happiness. maybe it will change someday, but due to my dating experience, i've discovered that. . . it just isn't worth it!

so go on and go for this girl! care for her, treat her all nice and respectable-like, be happy together. it seems to me from reading this that she is rather shy and tentative from the confusion that results from you two possibly going from a "friend" relationship to a "dating" one. she just looks at you in a different way, which is to be expected. only time and effort will determine if her heart is in it as much as yours is. she asked about that dance, right? go for it, dude, and use your time, carpe diem, sieze the day, capitalize! she may end up liking someone else or get asked out by another guy. if you're serious about going forward with this thing, you might as well step up to the plate and take a swing! (sorry for the overused metaphor, but it's all i feel like thinking up right now, along with "kicking the field goal", "shooting the free-throw", "choking the chicken", "shaving the carrot". . . wait, scratch those last two. . .) in short: don't wait! do what is in the best interest of her, if she isn't all about the dating thing, then let it go and continue being friends. don't let her break your heart, dude, we NEED you here, you and your constant polls, laffies, red suits, etc. but if you are out on a date, then that is a different story! ;) also don't read too deeply into the things she says. remember, she is ONE CONFUSED CHICA and may not know the right things to say how she feels.

and most importantly. . .

don't always listen to advice!

:)

god damn lads.... call that Dr.Love asshole on MTV.

if u need help on dateing a female or whatever... you are a fuckin moron.....

poet, bend over and let me fuck u in the ass, u ignorant bastard... i want help from people i can relate to and know SOMETHING about, not some bum on TV earning a buck..

tnx guys for the advice, and i just found out, my ex has a friend thats into metal... and its a FEMALE! :eek: and she gave her my AIM screen name....

I just want to say this. I hate how dating is like a game, in which both parties play each other. I hate how marriage is just two people signing their name to each other. Saying that, "Oh, now you belong to me and me alone." Look, if you like her, love her, whatever and you have told her and the reasons why and she still blows you off, leave her alone. Keep her as a friend or whatever but forget the other. She shouldn't be afraid to tell you how she really feels if you have already told her how you feel. Like everyone else has said, she is playing games. Then again, I'm not an expert at this, but I have thought about, then again, I think about a lot of things.