just venting... and anyone got advice?

Will...IMHO I think you are doing the right thing by being honest with your lady friend...but I think you should have snuggled a few times on the couch so she would see you as boyfriend material instead of just friend material :) ...you know, get her used to the idea...anyway, is this dance an upcoming event? Ask her to go with you. The worst that could happen is that she'll say no...but if she says yes, enjoy the moment for what it is...a great evening out with someone you enjoy being with...and if she says no....well, don't get too down about it. She isn't going to be the only girl you'll ever be interested in, more will come and go. Just always be who you are...a gentleman. (BTW, girls really DO dig that!)

And I think it's terrific that you are such a romantic guy!....it just means you'll be an attentive lover for some lucky lady when you get in to that! ;) (If you're not already!) :lol:

So, good luck man...I hope it turns out the way you want it!

Phuu... BWD>>> not all of them are evil, evil, evil. :err: some of them want to be dominant and build a strong ego (of the lame material), some of them are insecure and full of complexes they have to fix through the channel called men. OK? and some of them fall in love and get scared, and do shitty things.

DSM >>> I shouldn't give any advice actually, I changed a lot from the age I was 16 till today. in some things I'm a different person. Yes, I used to be evil, evil, evil, OK. my advice to you would be: play normal as if nothing had happened, you will see on her how she will behave/act/react. I don't know her, so I can't know anything further. but you being romantic is an amazing thing. don't expose it to the fullest, and then get kicked in the ass, that will hurt. keep the tiny distance. if she'll fall, you'll be happy, and above all, you'll keep your dignity. and your ego will be flying. and nowadays it's very important to have a nice chubby well fed ego. wish you all the best. let her make the next move.

Originally posted by Tee
Phuu... BWD>>> not all of them are evil, evil, evil. :err: some of them want to be dominant and build a strong ego (of the lame material), some of them are insecure and full of complexes they have to fix through the channel called men. OK? and some of them fall in love and get scared, and do shitty things.

i was waiting for something like this! :)

BWD >>> I'm an honest person. :s LOL
DSM >>> no pro, you're f****n' young, there will be situations like that for you, tons of them. it's just a bit :s that you're a romantic type, so it might hurt now and then... but you're a metalhead. you'll survive. ;)

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
my ex has a metalhead female friend who my ex gave my AIM name to :eek:
are you saying your ex has gone lesbo?:p :p :p
actually I know a bisexual chick here at work (she's shown me pictures of her in action), she's pretty cool, and HOTTER than you would believe.

Originally posted by Iris
Snuggle up to a chouch?
Now, THAT'S scary...a guy who's being romantic....
oh, the horror! :pxxx Iris xxx
:lol: :lol:
seriously, Will, ask her out to something harmless, maybe a movie or a concert. if she says no, you'll have your answer, better to try than to suffer not knowing. you can still be friends, and maybe they'll be a chance later.
look man, life is too short to waste time. and don't forget, if she turns you down, you'll always have a guy's most faithful friend, "Mr. Fisty.":) :)

ya, the more it hurts, the more i heal... or somethin like that... i can always turn to Death of Passion or somethin hehe

the more you hurt, the more scars you have left. mfmm... and in the end,after years and years of mad collecting, you become a nice, attractive, lovely smelling rose, all covered with thorns.... :D In the garden, there is no fear... :D

and don't forget, if she turns you down, you'll always have a guy's most faithful friend, "Mr. Fisty.":) :)

:ill: don't tell him that, for f's sake! you'll kill his will to live.... :s

ONce again, dont you have real friends to go to with this boring shit....

no

Then let me be your friend Will, I'll hold you close and then squeeze the life out of you.

You will be liked better in Death, than in life.