Yo

Kvlt Wench

sews no mercy
Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
Greetings! I am Isabel, a 12 year old metalhead. I know I am young, but I really don't care. My favorite bands are Nevermore (obviously), Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Iced Earth, Megadeth, Testament, etc. Don't ask me to give you an order of my favorite bands or songs because all I know is that Nevermore is my favorite band. If you want a long list, ask my brother, aka Pyrus.

I often have completely random thoughts, so don't mind me. For example, last week I wondered what a tumor tasted like. If you want a story I'm quite good at them, so just ask. Don't expect a realistic story, just an interesting one. I've won my share of treasure with these stories.

If you're wondering what my avatar is it's from Cowboy Bebop, my favorite anime show. No, I don't like Yugi Oh or Pokemon or any of that shit.

If for some reason you have a strong desire to talk to me, which you probably don't, my AIM screenname is SanityAssassin95 and my email address is SanityAssassin95@hotmail.com.

Okay, that's enough of my rambling. Farewell.

Reactions: Iris
Pyrus said:
Wow, Hemi, I never realized what a fucking psycho you are. Awesome.

Yeah, if anybody fucks with my sister I shall hunt them down, saw off their kneecaps and elbows, and feed them their own genitalia roasted in a light garlic sauce.

Hmmmmmmm Garlic sauce.
Random thoughts are the best and sometimes yield the best ideas in the " real " world.

Hemi
drool.gif

Go loose, Hemi! ;)

"what if you'd start your life with dying..?
You'd end in a hell of an orgasm"!

-x-
Iris

Welcome. Try not to take most of these nutcases too seriously. ;)

There are plenty of anime fans around LoM, I think. Hell, I'm one of only 2 people I know that owns the full, uncut dvd collection of Urotsukidoji.

word to the wise. there are the ocassional idioclectic morons among us who would stalk and harass the fuck out of you for saying a disagreable statement, i would recomend removing you email adress and screename.

HemiGTX said:
Welcome Stealer of Dreams....lot's of people around here post their random thoughts. I have random thoughts as well. I don't usually share them. But since you are new, this has always been my random thought:

What would happen if you ass and YOUR FACE were reversed? You'd rarely smell a fart. You see everything on the ground. And for the record! You'd eat your dinner by sitting on your fucking plate! That would be so fucking funny to see! And to take a dump, you'd be like vomiting! You'd always see what's behind you for a change, and quite frankly, I've put WAAAYYYYY to much thought into the old: If your ass and face were reversed anatomically theory.

Okay, that's enought out of my beak. :)
thats fucking hilarious.
-neal

I know some dude in the forum of the german music site www.laut.de (which is also my "homeforum"), who posts weirdest stuff like HemiGTX, his nick is "Molmasse" (Atomic Mass), and he spends thoughts about philosophie, drinking&smoking, and stuff like: what if you had a penis in your face instead of your nose?
Holy Shit! :D

Yo
were gonna patty like it's your birfday
were gonna patty like it's your birfday
Yo

Can somebody kill 50 sent yo
New law is yo,yo.if you can't speak english.
No rapping for you yoyo

NP - non Cents yo

NoLordy Capone said:
I would rather impale my sibling then protect her, being the disease she is.

Now thats the spirit hahaha
If I had a sister,I would be a pimp!!??

Nolordy,hows the battle bud?
Hope your ruling as usual sir!!!