You can all give up ... Toontrack Randy Staub EZ Mix presets are here!

I was talking to someone the other day about how, if you want to have any kind of lasting success with music, sound design, mixing, composing etc these days, you have to be completely unique and unimatable, relying on stock sounds/vsti's and presets and loops and trying to play/compose/mix to sound like everyone else or some specific genre cliche is a lost cause, as now even my grandma can whip up a pretty convincing tune using loops and EZ Drummer then slapping these ez mix/one knob type plugs on and it WILL end up sounding actually pretty good, musically and sonically.

I'll definitely be checking this out though, Randy Staub is top notch, hopefully I can learn[steel] some ideas.

I love how fucking uncomfortable and awkward these guys are, while trying to sell those lines and convince people. Toontrack must be paying a shitload of dough for these guys to do this..

I think he threw up in his mouth a bit each time he said "presets."

....I hate that word. I hate it so much.

Heres mine...kinda crappy. But I like it so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool video mate, thanks for taking the time to make and upload.
It has added too much bass for my taste but I like the width, I'm guessing you can control the bass amount within the preset?

Its not my bag, but I think it is a great tool for people who dont want to spend hours tweaking knobs and just want to capture a good quick demo.
Cheers