You don't truely know how to rock unless you own...

Necros said:
OK
My used copy of TS "come out and play" has arrived. Will report more after a few spins, this completes TS collection.
Well I was disappointed in "come out and play" and will sell it, I like 5th album "love is for suckers" better but it is still a noticable drop in quality from 1st three albums.........these are the ones that are solid rock.

Necros said:
Well I was disappointed in "come out and play" and will sell it, I like 5th album "love is for suckers" better but it is still a noticable drop in quality from 1st three albums.........these are the ones that are solid rock.

You shouldnt sell it quite yet Hang on to it for a while it might just grow on ya there are some killer tunes on there if you skip the shit like leader of the pack :)

Ahhhh don't sell it! Give it time. As i said earlier it has 3 really shit songs on but the rest is great! i'm sure it will grow on you and you will think it is better than 'Love is for Suckers'.

apex nemesis said:
Actually i was stuck in your closet fucking your girlfriend whilst you were wanking off over 'Worlds strongest man' competiton.
Dude that was harsh (but effective) flame job, he he.

Anyway I will still have to sell TS "come out and play" but FYI I did buy and really like WASP "crimson idol" recommended from other thread, I would never have even considered it without suggestions from these threads.

Anyway I will still have to sell TS "come out and play" but FYI I did buy and really like WASP "crimson idol" recommended from other thread, I would never have even considered it without suggestions from these threads.

Yeah i still think you shouldn't sell 'Come out and play' but i'm really glad you like 'The Crimson idol'. :headbang:

Nice to see my 'WASP propaganda' being effective. :)

Hey apex, I don't hate you or anything alright. Let's just drop the fight. So... you like any death metal?

MURAI said:
Sorry buddy, but I just can't like any glam/hair metal.

Why don't you simply reply to another thread then ? TS is not one of my favorites, but I respect other people's opinion enough not to trash what they like and they aren;t that bad. "The Price" is a pretty good song and showcases Dee's vocal talent.

Bryant