You Guys Suck!

Eyesore

Apr 9, 2002
Boston
www.eyesoretimes.com
Actually, you kick ass. But I just got the Lifeforce EP today. I paid $25 plus S&H for it. I was listening to it and checked out the band discography at Metal Archives, to see what I'm missing to complete the collection. I notice it says the band has reformed. Oh?

So I jump on MySpace. It's true! The guys are playing as Psychosis again. Fucking sweet! Hey, what's this? Lifeforce for $10? Fucking weak! Haha.

I hate when that happens. Haha. So out of curiosity, how rare is the Pavement Bound demo? It's all I need to complete the Psychosis/Prototype collection.

Dude, that's some serious commitment. Sorry to hear that you got ripped off on the Lifeforce EP though...

Ok, so here's a checklist of the complete Psychosis and Prototype discographies not including all of the tribute albums and compilations the bands have been on:

Psychosis
- Pavement Bound (Cassette Demo 1990) - Self Released - Out Of Print (except for a few copies that I still have!) :Smokedev:
- Lifeforce (CD EP 1992) - Chase The Dragon Records - Available
- Live Force (Live DVD 2007) - SubLevel Records - Available

Prototype
- Seed (Cassette Demo 1994) - Self Released - Out Of Print
- Red Tape (Cassette Demo 1995) - Self Released - Promo Only
- Grey Tape (Cassette Demo 1997) - Self Released - Promo Only
- Cloned (CD Demo 1998 - Includes Seed) - SubLevel Records - Available (but very limited)
- Live At The Whisky - (Live VHS 1998) - SubLevel Records - Out Of Print
- Trinity (CD 2001 South America, CD 2002 US, CD 2004 Europe) - Toxic Records, WWIII Records, Massacre Records - Out Of Print
- 2001 Demo (CD Demo 2001) - Self Released - Promo Only (recorded after Trinity)
- 2001 Demo (CD Demo 2001) - Unreleased Version (same as above with one less song and David White of Heathen on vocals)
- Continuum (CD 2006) - Nightmare Records, MetalAxe Records - Available
- Live At The Whisky 1998 (Live DVD 2007) - SubLevel Records - Available
- 2008 Demo (??? 2008) - Coming Soon? - Promo Only :Smokedev:

You still sure you have everything? :loco:

Kragen

Well, there goes that bubble. That's a lot of stuff I don't have. I was going by what Metal Archives listed. Looks like I have no chance of finding everything. Damn. =)

You know, I write album reviews for Tartarean Desire. That 2008 promo would look great on my shelf. Haha. Wanna sell me a copy of Pavement Bound? :err:

About Lifeforce; I don't really think I got ripped off. I can only blame myself, I guess. I thought the EP was long out of print so I never actually looked to see if the band was selling it. Haha. Thanks for that list, though!

:headbang: