You have to see this:

That's pretty whacked. Ypu always hear the jokes about Scientologists, but until you Google them, and look into what they believe, can you appreciate the depths of their insanity.

Zod

Yeah, until recently I didn't know how evil they were. I mean, I knew they were crazy, but what they've done to some people is just wrong.

That's pretty whacked. Ypu always hear the jokes about Scientologists, but until you Google them, and look into what they believe, can you appreciate the depths of their insanity.

Zod

True dat. And the best part of it is that mr. Hubbard used to be a science fiction writer who one day realized that the best way to make loads of money is to form a religion - fast forward a year or so and wham, he has formed a religion.

Even though the beliefs and emthods of scientology is dumber than anything I could come up with, the most fucking insane part is that people follow it.

people will follow or buy anything once a few people join in and a celebrity endorses it. Especially when its too weird to be true... then it HAS to be right!

And the best part of it is that mr. Hubbard used to be a science fiction writer who one day realized that the best way to make loads of money is to form a religion - fast forward a year or so and wham, he has formed a religion.

Exactly.