You know what would be cool?

Ryan M.

Theocratic Fanatic
Oct 15, 2009
S.C.
This is totaly crazy but Symphony X is having a concert at the Masquerade in 2011.

05/19/11 The Masquerade – Atlanta, GA

Well... They have different supporting acts at some of the concerts. That would be cool if you guys could open for them. I WOULD GO!!!! I would HAVE TO!!!!! :D:D

I know... not happenin'... but... It would be a dream come true i tell you! \m/ Also... it's not up to you :p.

I wish I could go see Symphony X this Spring. Unfortunately, both the concerts withing 6 hours of me are on school nights. Of course, one of my friends is having his dad take him anyway...

My parents (mostly my mom) are super uptight about this kind of thing. They don't even always let my brother go to concerts 45 minutes away when there's school the next day. :(

My parents (mostly my mom) are super uptight about this kind of thing. They don't even always let my brother go to concerts 45 minutes away when there's school the next day. :(

have you been to a concert before? if you have shut up and be happy you've at least done that (something that has yet to happen for me) :erk:

Really? Wow... I've been to a few myself:

Skillet Comatose Tour (think it was in 2008 or 2009... it featured Decyfer Down and Disciple... not a bad concert...)
Winterjam 09 (1 good act... the rest... :/)
Winterjam 10 (2 good acts... not bad... not epicness though)
Some local concert for an afterparty... it was O.K. The last band was a horrible death metal band though. That still gives me nightares to this day... lol jk... but it was pretty horrible. The growling sucked.
Project 86 +more... ya... good concert. I liked it a lot though the supporting acts could have been better. Project 86 was great though.
And about 100+ jazz, blues, umpa, classical, etc. concerts also.

I'm yet to go to a prog/power metal concert!! I SO wanna go to one.

Oh. I was hoping you were going to say that it would be killer if Matt was king of the universe, and everyone had to listen to Theocracy 24/7. Jon would be vice president, Val - minister of defense, Shawn - speaker of the house, Jared - head of the senate, truman - emperor palpatine.

Oh. I was hoping you were going to say that it would be killer if Matt was king of the universe, and everyone had to listen to Theocracy 24/7. Jon would be vice president, Val - minister of defense, Shawn - speaker of the house, Jared - head of the senate, truman - emperor palpatine.
OK but did you know it was really part of Truman's plan ?! Hahaha !