My hopes for the fourth album (or even the remake)...

Trinitial

Dec 13, 2011
Matt, if you are reading this, it would be cool if you released a live song or two as either bonus tracks for the upcoming remake of "Theocracy" or the next new album. It would be cool to hear some live stuff (the Youtube videos are just not good quality at all). I'm not saying it has to be Grade A quality, but it would be cool to hear some live songs. I know you guys aren't super rich and famous (yet!), but I would enjoy something of decent quality. Good luck you guys.

I would love them to cover a Queensryche song.

100% agree.

I know Matt said they may only re-record a song or two off the first album on the new re-release (if they re-record any songs at all). So on future albums, why not re-record one of the songs off the first album as a bonus track for each subsequent new album? I totally wanna hear Ichthus 2021!

The bonus Japanese edition of AtWB has a studio live track of Martyr, but I personally wasn't a huge fan. The vocals are slightly flat at times, (Matt, I realized that it must be a very hard song to sing....) and it sounds oddly similar to the 'martyr rehearsal video' that I ripped that audio from months ago.......:zombie: