Official MySpace Page...AND NEW SONG!!

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Well, we finally got around to putting up a (very barebones at this point) official MySpace page, and I figured it would be a pretty cool thing to launch it with a new song! You'll find the track "On Eagles' Wings" streaming on the page. :headbang:

Thank you guys for sticking with us through this whole process; I hope this serves as at least a little reward for your patience. The quality is terrible (MySpace quality), and it almost makes me cry to hear how the encoding butchered the cymbals I worked hard on :cry: , but it serves its purpose, I guess. This is the shortest song on the record, so please don't judge the entire project based on what you hear here...this is merely a taste of things to come. :)

OFFICIAL THEOCRACY MYSPACE PAGE

Same message as i left at Christian Metal Realm, Matt.....

I can't wait for this album! ....Do u think it might be out by mid year ? - June perhaps ? I hope so!

Man, i need to get broadband internet :mad: - can ony hear milliseconds of the song on my dial up net - but from what i can hear it sounds awesome ! :worship:

Wow! Though the bad quality sometimes makes it sound weird, the song is awesome! I'm so blown away! Finally! This will probably be my favorite album of all times!
Thanks Matt for finally sharing something from the album with us!

:) :) :) :OMG:
I feel like when I first heard a sample of the song Theocracy on the website, over a year ago. I liked it right away and couldn't stop playing it in my head... great music, great lyrics, great job! I will keep looking eagerly on the forum to see when the new album will be released, as it has been my most anticipated album since I heard it was on it's way. The first album is already a classic in my collection. Thanks for the great music!

Wow, absolutely amazing! That new song has such surprising transitions but is still so perfectly balanced, thumbs up! I recognize the teaser part you posted last year, very good the hear the whole song now. It sounds like the timing has improved when I hear the whole song.

Good luck with the rest and this will definitely be a good album!
I hope you can get the complete album done soon!

The new song sounds really great, i can't wait for the new album,
but how long are we all have to wait for it?

Take care..
/ Cheers from Peter in Sweden.

Oh wow! :OMG:

I really liked the sound of the teaser already, but the same part sounds even better in this version. :) I especially like what Shawn is doing differently here.
Yep, I'm not going to waste any money on this album. Would be impossible... ;)

Hi Matt, a friend would like to buy your first album....have you some copies avalaible to buy?

And I would like to see the art cover of these two albums :p to write a beautiful news :Smokin: (and why not the tracklist too :rolleyes:)
:D

www.heavylaw.com

Great new song and I am already looking forward to the new album.
Will we be doing another interview around its' release Matt or do you already have enough news for our readers? ;-) Stay in touch!

Patrick
the Netherlands