Official MySpace Page...AND NEW SONG!!

Cool song! It's alot more personal than any of the stuff on the other album I think. Are there many other songs written like this one on the new album? That is, about a story from your life? Or are most of them closer lyrically to your first album? Just curious, it definitely rocks, and makes me even more anxious to get my hands on the new album.

I'm praying that you get on a good label so your new album gets promoted properly and I can see you guys live someday soon :).

God bless
Nate

Interesting observation. Most of the lyrics are more in-line with the first album's style, but there are a couple of other ones that are particularly personal, especially on the third album. Just whatever came out at the time I was writing, really.

As for the MySpace page, I started it, but I'm going to be handing it over to a couple of guys here on this forum to run.

Im happy to inform all of you that the official myspace now has more meat on its bones.

I had asked Matt shortly after my entry into the band if I could work my magic on the myspace and he was happy to give me the access to spiff it up (or at least I hope he was hehe.) Look throughout all the sections (pics, blog, etc.) and let us know what you think through comments and the like.

Thanks,
PHP

alright, now let's see if we can convince Matt to replace some of those older song 'samples' with some full length music - perhaps even another new song or two to whet everyone's appetite for the next album.

wootrock.gif