You know who sucks?

Iron Maiden sucks! How the hell could these wimpy pussys be called "heavy metal kings"!? They are not heavy, not agressive, not nothing! Useless shitmusic.....

Just my opinion, I know that they must do something good seens so many like them, but i dont...

peter tägtgren it is....hahaha...no cover....new song...pretty cool one...got the cd for 7 euro or smth....it has its cool moments (not a classic anyhow)...was worth the money....i am not of the electronic music haters!

Just because you don't like the fucking band doesn't mean that they suck.

I've seen mentions of Opeth, Demons and Wizards, and Cradle of Filth. What the fuck is wrong with you people? You don't like it.. Fine.. But those bands are far from sucking, I can think of a lot worse than what you've mentioned. How about.. Virgin Steele? Yea.. You didn't think of that.

Everyone make note that a Slayer fan called Iron Maiden shitty.. When they are truely great. Once more.. That statement is coming from a Slayer fan.. Anyone see the irony? lol

Dark Funeral ( Sorry, they just really have no talent. )

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger

Everyone make note that a Slayer fan called Iron Maiden shitty.. When they are truely great. Once more.. That statement is coming from a Slayer fan.. Anyone see the irony? lol

If you refering to me then I can tell you that I sayd it was MY opinion! And that Maiden must be great in some way because so many like them but I don´t like them! Just my fucking opinion! Everyone doesn´t have the same opinion or taste, thats what makes us individuals! I don´t find Maiden great, I find them to soft for my taste and therefor bad! Just my opinion, sorry if it doesn´t fit with your vision of music....

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger
Just because you don't like the fucking band doesn't mean that they suck.

I've seen mentions of Opeth, Demons and Wizards, and Cradle of Filth. What the fuck is wrong with you people? You don't like it.. Fine.. But those bands are far from sucking, I can think of a lot worse than what you've mentioned. How about.. Virgin Steele? Yea.. You didn't think of that.

Dark Funeral ( Sorry, they just really have no talent. )

Ok, let me get this right,.
Your saying that your a butt bandit, and you will cry when you dont get what you want. ANd youll cry harder if someone doesnt agree with you.

What makes a slayer fan any lesser than a fucken freddy fan you LIMP LEGGED GIMP.

Originally posted by Heavy M
Iron Maiden sucks! How the hell could these wimpy pussys be called "heavy metal kings"!? They are not heavy, not agressive, not nothing! Useless shitmusic.....

good golly!
is this guy for real ?????

he's kidding right??? someone tell me he's kidding...!!!!