You know who sucks?

Idiots. Do you think you could go straight to death metal? Iron Maiden opened the door for heavier metal bands to come about.

Right, back then Iron Maiden was probably considered heavy, but now, in their next album, I imagine them doing covers of Britney's songs.

Originally posted by Dead_Lioness

good golly!
is this guy for real ?????

he's kidding right??? someone tell me he's kidding...!!!!

Im not kidding, why does everybody just asume that everyone likes maiden? I do have respect for them, they have influenced a whole generation of metalbands and without maiden many of my favorit-bands wouldn´t exist. But I just don´t like maidens music....im sorry, I find it terrible!

I just bought God Hates Us All today and I can't honestly see how you can say you think Slayer sucks...but that's just me,I'm sure you all have your own reasons...Damn,that's a fucking great cd...so fucking fast and extreme...I must get their older stuff like Reign in Blood,I can't wait to get that cd...anyway,I guess I'm being too positive(and that's scary)because I'm not talking about bands that I think suck,so I guess I should shut up now.

Yeah, Slayer is a good band, although I'd say God Hates Us All is one of their worst albums. Hell Awaits, Reign in Blood, South of Heaven, is all good stuff though.

Wait a minute...some fool said that Iced Earth was good and Opeth sucks.

Why would anybody ever listen to another word out of that fools mouth again???

Man, I don't know about this silly f-ed up world.

all the bands that have a guitar that you can't hear (and are considered metal, don't know why, if Jamiroquai's "Deeper Underground" sounds heavier than them), and the rhythm (!) of Inside Four Walls.
and many more.

Im quite a big fan of both Cannibal corpse and Nevermore , and honestly i can see similarites between the riffs , not just because Pat plays for them now either.Ill have to get back to u on that one i think , but Cannibal is not just fucking noise!! Why else would they have been in Guitar world?I understand the fact that you may not understand the vocals but there is some really impressive guitar work here with this guys.All im saying is , DONT SAY ITS JUST NOISE!!!! listen to it first

I'm sorry I said it was noise. I didn't mean to offend anyone's Metal preference. I just said what I was thinking. It's just all of these stupid *Brutal* Metal fans that say "Brutal Metal the only real Metal, all others should be considered Hard Rock" make me dislike bands like Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel. I'm sorry I said they were just noise, they are not. We're are all Metal here, so let's get along.