You laugh, you lose...

possibly more disturbing than funny...

Very, VERY disturbing..

jesus christ, are those fucking sand people retarded with guns or is that thing just br00tal?

Well one guy looked pretty muscled and like he knew what he was doing untill he pulled that trigger.
And seeing a lot of tiny city-chicks popping up on youtube because there boyfriend make them shoot a weapon with serious recoil and they don't even fall down, so I guess that is one hell of a weapon.. seriously..

It's an oversized elephant gun. iirc it's the .577 T-Rex cartridge in those, but im pretty sure ive seen .700 Nitro Express too in the same setting, so either of those.

dunno what the fuck that shit means, but "oversized elephant gun" sounds crazy...

i'm not a gun guy, not a big fan of them. do what you want, shoot em all you want, have as many as you want. i just dont care for them

except when i saw taxi driver and he had all those badass guns i really wanted one for a while :p

yay 3400th post in this thread!

1202847260449.bydqktpf8v4g440k8884kkco8.ap2qhjyqp08cgc0c80ss4cco4.th.jpeg

Its the caliber, or width of the bullet if you will. .577 just means that its .577 inches wide, .700 inches wide. The biggest rifle caliber i can think of would be .950, i.e almost an inch wide bullet

I don't particularly like using this system as it never accounts for case length. But those calibers are most commonly referred to by the inches system so yeah

My gun nut friend is moving in soon, I get to hear all about it now :lol:. No guns will be kept in the house though :(
But yeah, the gun round is really big, and makes a big boom. Though that video, and similar have been posted, lol'd at, and picked apart by the above party previously :p.