You laugh, you lose...

*passes eye bleach* I honestly didn't know what it was at first... took me a minute to figure out that that was in fact her back.

Actually, their music is pretty good :erk:

Just do everything in your power not to listen to the lyrics. And if they're in hebrew, DON'T look for a translation.
I listened to them, and guess what ? They suck. They sound like a mediterranean version of Nightwish. And I won't talk about their lyrics, even Styper ones are better. Seriously, I cannot understand how such a and can earn a living.

I-rate-that-pun-an-STD-minus.png

I listened to them, and guess what ? They suck. They sound like a mediterranean version of Nightwish. And I won't talk about their lyrics, even Styper ones are better. Seriously, I cannot understand how such a and can earn a living.

Well, okay. Not pretty good. Just way better than what you'd assume by those pictures :p It's nice enough.

Antisemitism =/= anti-zionism

As a jew myself (a pretty shitty one considering I dropped out of hebrew school when I was 8 but nevertheless) I can vouch for this. I respect my heritage but I greatly disagree with how we took that land.

They suck.
I honestly don't think they're that bad. I used to actually dig them some time ago. The thing is, good stuff by them is not so easy to find, and even though I generally dig the oriental sound and instrumentation, sometimes it does get too much in their case.
But here are a couple of two nice tracks:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLN9T173PBI&feature=related[/ame]

The first one has such a raw and uneven sound, it must have probably been recorded in a garage or something, and the second one is cheesy as hell, but you get the big picture. :)

Last edited by a moderator: