You laugh, you lose...

Our prisons are also like 3 star hotels

A damn sight better than their shit-hole countries.

Let's put the seniors in jail and criminals in a nursing home.

This way the seniors would have access to:

*daily showers
*hobbies
*walks
*unlimited free prescriptions
*dental and medical treatment
*wheel chairs and walking aids
*receive money instead of paying it
*video monitoring for instant help if they needed attention
*bedding washed twice a week
*clothing ironed and returned to them
*checked on every 20 minutes
*meal service to room for the frail
*family visits in a suite built for that purpose
*access to a library
*exercise room
*spiritual counselling
*pool
*education
*simple clothing
*shoes/slippers/PJ's
*legal aid would be free if needed
*secure rooms for all
*outdoor yard with gardens
*each senior could have a PC a TV and radio
*daily phone calls
*A board of directors to hear complaints
*guards that have a code of conduct enforced on them.

The "criminals" in homes for the aged would get:

*cold food
*be left alone and unsupervised
*Lights off at 8pm
*showers once a week.
*Live in a tiny room
*no hope of a better existence

and

*have to pay $2,400.00 per month for this.

Justice for all.

s

lawl bitches, I dont get it. The foreigners here do loads of work most of the fuckin lazy Germans wouldnt do.

And Ensi, as you describe it..and as dumb and stereotyped it may sound: If you blame someone,blame your gouvernment, not the people who take the chance to get something for free.

But on the jail thing I have to agree.. wtf, people can even go murder someone and study afterwards?! And those fucked up jailbirds on TV documentations/newspapers who cry about the mean jail, wtf?! just dont do shit that brings you there, they surely deserve to live behind locked doors. But I dont only refer to foreigners :p

PS:
yeah and I'm glad no tourist ever called my mr. Deutschland

^Yeah of COURSE I blame the government, they all have a massive twig up their assholes.

If these people would just get a job, learn Norwegian and FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW, I would have had no problem with them. But it seems like everyone is doing the opposite.

learn Norwegian

That's one of the most important points. Not learning the local language almost always leads to problems with immigration because you cant barely integrate into a society when you always stick to the people from the country you were born/moved from.
Sounds shit and I dont mean to say people should abadon their background or people from their country or even the language but it often leads to the forming of (little) groups of those foreigners who shut themselves away from the rest of the society.
Thats what I experienced. But like I said, I aint got no problem with foreigners, because daily I see so many Germans who act like the worst fuckers I have ever seen :lol:
Well, ok, that 15 year old turkish guy who claimed and loudly announced( while riding the train) that his people will exterminate the whole geman population and conquer germany was a bit odd :lol:

Serious discussion in the You Laugh You Lose thread?

11743302181174246006011pp9.jpg

:lol: realised that too.
Man, speaking of lame cats I never thought my cats would fall for some kitler and now they hang around with him all the time, even my father got the joke and calls him adolf :erk:

probably mostly game thread related, but fuck the police

x5a69j.jpg

6jk5z4.jpg

2i6zc08.jpg

14t0gp0.jpg

28vg9s9.jpg

wj7tc5.jpg

28tyluh.jpg

for those of you who feel bad for the poor bear
fret not

he made it

j830c1.jpg

:)

Commencing anti-"cultural/religious dipshit discussion"

2yl8hsh.jpg

vdlq40.jpg

33w5r8y.jpg

59tvzo.jpg

59tvzo.jpg

falling short of munition, because im heading out and i need to take a dump.

I'll be back.

I know some christian turks and some turks who dont give a fuck about god :lol:

I had a feeling there'd be some and the ones I knew didn't give a toss about allah either. They smoked dope, picked up slags, one I know married an Aussie girl and never goes to any church. They were pretty cool guys their parents were strict in a way and muslim but not strict muslims if you know what I mean.

s