You laugh, you lose...

Saved by the Bell was a terrible show. It was one of those things that made change the channel by the time cartoons were over when I was little. There is nothing epic about Dustin Diamond or anything he has ever played or will do. He's a fat washed up celebrity who tried to make a sex tape and self distribute it because he is so washed up.

There is nothing epic about Dustin Diamond or anything he has ever played or will do.

Same with everyone else on that show, possibly not the blonde teacher, I think they got her in to draw an audience but she left early in the series?

A horrible show that just got worse as it went along IIRC. I was always surprised to see it return for another season.

s

Obviously born after 1990.

'87 actually. So basically I was old enough to hate a bland ass show about typical situations in a cheesy 90's setting.

Given, it was the 90's, so everything was pretty much obnoxious, it still sucked. Don't get mad because I'm talking bad about your favorite show from when you were young.

Why would I be mad that you're a faggot? Really has no effect on me. I understand that the hot girls must have been a real problem for you, and getting beat by your father every time you popped a boner for Zack and Slater must have been tough.

I understand that the hot girls must have been a real problem for you

In Aus. we have two insidious programs poisoning society - Neighbours and Home & Away.

My friend's excuse for watching - there's hot chicks on it!

I'm sure there are hot chicks and in school uniform
drooling-2.gif
but even when I was a kid these shows were just too ghey.

I recall watching Saved by the Bell basically because there was nothing better on at the time but after the blonde teacher (season 1) left it became more sucky - just like Urkel.

s

:lol: almost.

Yeah, schoolies were the target audience.

FM and SBTB did have some merit to start with but later seasons the characters got more annoying rehashing the same old, same old (Did I do thaaaat?) .... and I became more interested in real girls.

The death of a series to me is when the TV stations/writers realise they have a big audience and try to push morality into the story lines or educate the audience with 'disease of the month'.

s