You laugh, you lose...

:lol: You two are so far in the closet you're probably 3 steps from Narnia. Jessie and Kelly were hot, so was Lisa for a black chick. Plus there was a million other girls on the show... but ofcourse, your eyes were glued to Slater and Zack. "THAT SHOW WAS FOR FAGS THE GUYS WERE SO GAY"

>implying we even paid attention to them

Tiffani-Amber-Thiessen.jpg

elizabeth_berkley_showgirls.jpg

Congrats. You two are certifiably gay.

I'm sure when I was 5 years old I was interested in turning on SBTB everyday to look at girls and think of doing things that I didn't even know about yet. Ya got me guys. Hot girls don't make the show any less shitty. I can flip through a zillion channels of shit and find a cute girl on every other show.

Pfff

this is by far superior, and probably one of the best scenes from simpsons ever

Last edited by a moderator:
^That whole episode is amazing :lol:
I like how everyone agrees new simpsons is terrible, and few notice that its been "new simpsons" for like 8 years now.

^That whole episode is amazing :lol:
I like how everyone agrees new simpsons is terrible, and few notice that its been "new simpsons" for like 8 years now.

The writers are replaced every 2 years and staggered so a new writer is introduced to an existing team that have been working on the stories for up to 2 years. It's supposed to keep it fresh but it's also so far removed from the original seasons.

s