You laugh, you lose...

^boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was just thinking about this picture that was in this thread (I can't find it now) that looked like people were cooking drugs. At first, I figured it was just drugs. Then I started thinking maybe it was serin. Then I thought 'That would explain why people laugh so hysterically at such an idiotic picture.'

yeah. I can't find the picture now.

Did you know that serin both looks a lot like methamphetamine and has a very similar melting point? The melting point is slightly higher so it takes a tad longer to heat up if you've mistaken serin for meth...

I was just thinking about this picture that was in this thread (I can't find it now) that looked like people were cooking drugs. At first, I figured it was just drugs. Then I started thinking maybe it was serin. Then I thought 'That would explain why people laugh so hysterically at such an idiotic picture.'

Did you know that serin both looks a lot like methamphetamine and has a very similar melting point? The melting point is slightly higher so it takes a tad longer to heat up if you've mistaken serin for meth...

I think you mean Sarin.

wait...

what?

:zombie:

s

39993.jpg

bush-eats-baby-small.jpg

qzxKy.gif

yiNoO.jpg

MzipB.jpg

s

l.jpg

here, that's just as laughable as your lost drug pic