You laugh, you lose...

0udQb.jpg

ichoseabs.jpg

s

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I was going forward but then the kitty was so cute I started going backward. I didn't press play on the Stephen Hawking Einstein rap thing so maybe it was hilarious, but that H20 H202 thing is hilarious! I saw it coming, but it's just the way the guys head is drawn all oversize and bleeding and he's grabbing his throat and I know that would not happen if you drank peroxide. See, your body produces peroxide as a natural metabolic waste product- the worst that would happen is if you had a cut in your throat it'd be sanitized by little bubbles.
so it's hilarious.

the so pissed off i might swing a cactus almost got me the first time, but now that i laughed once it's hilarious too. i really would get so pissed off i'd start swinging a cactus.

erm.. SLR has been banned from this forum, it stops me accidentally posting here as SLR so that those who have 's' on their ignore list aren't forced to read SLR/mod posts.

Funnily enough those guys don't post here anymore.

Edit: I post on other UM forums as SLR & they are forced to read what I write over there and don't complain.

:rolleyes:

s

:lol: Chubaka :D
erm.. SLR has been banned from this forum, it stops me accidentally posting here as SLR so that those who have 's' on their ignore list aren't forced to read SLR/mod posts.

Funnily enough those guys don't post here anymore.

Edit: I post on other UM forums as SLR & they are forced to read what I write over there and don't complain.

:rolleyes:

s

:-*

My new neighbour popped his head over the fence today and said, "What's going down brother?"

I said, "The value of my house since you moved in, you black bastard."

My gf and I don't want kids, but we're still trying desperately for our first abortion

s