You laugh, you lose...

Hey snowy, as far as I understood you don't like Germans very much.
You are always welcome to Bulgaria- see the people we have here and suddenly you'll love Germany and Germans :lol:
And the weirdest thing that I just noticed when predator mentioned- there are a lot of nazi skinheads here and I can't remember seeing any in Germany- probably there are a lot, but here..... OMG you can't even imagine :lol:

893410744.jpg

people are different everywhere you go. Some are nice, some are not, and such is life.

True but some countries have a larger % of arseholes versus nice people.

there are a lot of nazi skinheads here and I can't remember seeing any in Germany

As hard as it is to believe even Israel has Neo-Nazis.

I heard one of them say he was picked on for being a jew in Russia now that he's moved to Israel he's picked on for not being Israeli. So he and others in the same predicament have formed a gang of Neo Nazis.

s

Gief proof.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39064021/ns/world_news-wonderful_world/t/australia-new-zealand-top-charity-index-us-fifth/#.TwPJWDVa5cg

They probably haven't done an arsehole survey but this one shows citizens of some countries are more charitable than others.

You could say charity is related to being nice and the survey also included volunteer work so not only related to financial charity.

The overall rankings were a composite of three categories — the percentage of people who donated money, donated time and helped a stranger in the month prior to being surveyed.

s

Hey snowy, as far as I understood you don't like Germans very much.

Nah I like it here and I like most of the people so I wouldnt say ''I dont like Germans''.
The nazi thing - Depends on which part of Germany / Berlin you visit :p If one lived in my house or even district he would get beaten up pretty fast. I guess.