You laugh, you lose...

Swabs...join Fab 5 and you will feel just like home :lol:

Fuck off, you are a joke on this forum. All your posts are laughable and you and flyingv_guy are just seen as some gay little couple who have no comprehension of how to actually argue for something without making yourselves look like downys.

Fuck off, you are a joke on this forum. All your posts are laughable and you and flyingv_guy are just seen as some gay little couple who have no comprehension of how to actually argue for something without making yourselves look like downys.

You silly prick :lol: You were retarded enough to own yourself so don't blame me. Don't worry...you would fit good with Fab 5 ;) As for your information...i do have a girlfriend and im straight. Make my day bitch! Good day to you, sir! :lol:

And uh yeah...im a joke on this forum but my every post does NOT contain "gay." or "retard" or silly little argues about some preppy faggot label on clothes.

Do me a favour and fuck off :lol:

Lol at you getting butthurt :lol:

You silly prick :lol: You were retarded enough to own yourself so don't blame me. Don't worry...you would fit good with Fab 5 ;) As for your information...i do have a girlfriend and im straight. Make my day bitch! Good day to you, sir! :lol:

And uh yeah...im a joke on this forum but my every post does NOT contain "gay." or "retard" or silly little argues about some preppy faggot label on clothes.

Do me a favour and fuck off :lol:

This is what I mean. Here let me do an impression of what all your posts look like

"NO U FAIL LOL :lol: NO U NO U :lol: :lol: LOL IM COOL :lol:"

shut the fuck up, both of you. this thread is a place of happiness. don't ruin it.

It's alright. Im going to fuck off to the Symphony X/Nevermore forums now anyway, Intelligent conversation is actually fucking possible there.

btw, if u want to insult me, write me a pm or quote me or whatever...creating gossip behind someone's back is on the level of a 12 year old.
btw: i may be a joke on this board but unlike u a joke is funny :rolleyes:

it's full of pointless threads, BUT there are some mature conversations going on every once in a while.
the people there just are older than here.

i'm all about the intelligent convos...
mrPuffy1.gif

mrPuffy2.gif

mrPuffy3.gif

mePuffy4.gif

heh :)

BATMAN.jpg

^Thats me (taken 2 1/2 years ago.) It's 4 am in NYC, I'm shitfaced, and at the time the photo was snapped...i was chasing a buddy of mine around shouting "I am Batman."

Look closely, you can clearly make out two distinct testicles (as well as a hefty pair of man boobs.)

Now if that doesn't bring the lulz, I don't know what the fuck will.

BATMAN.jpg

^Thats me (taken 2 1/2 years ago.) It's 4 am in NYC, I'm shitfaced, and at the time the photo was snapped...i was chasing a buddy of mine around shouting "I am Batman."

Look closely, you can clearly make out two distinct testicles (as well as a hefty pair of man boobs.)

Now if that doesn't bring the lulz, I don't know what the fuck will.

holy fuck that is a weird pic :zombie:

old, but i laugh everytime

Last edited by a moderator: