You laugh, you lose...

xg9xxh.jpg

:lol:! Nice.

After Being 'Bullied On Internet'

Blabbermouth.net wrote:
According to the Daily Mail, a 13-year-old British fan of BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE hanged himself after being bullied on Internet social networking sites for his clothes and love of "emo" music and punk rock, his parents believe.

Sam Leeson killed himself in his bedroom after suffering months of "sickening" abuse from cruel youngsters who bombarded his home page with offensive emails.

The schoolboy was tormented about his love of heavy metal, "thrash" metal and "emo" music — a style of hardcore punk whose fans wear dark clothes and have long hair.

His devastated parents and siblings believe he was driven to take his own life by the abuse and name-calling he received on the sites.

Read the entire article from the Daily Mail.

I just found this article and actually found it quite funny. True, it might be cruel to most but it's just another reason why the internet is serious buisness

After Being 'Bullied On Internet'

I just found this article and actually found it quite funny. True, it might be cruel to most but it's just another reason why the internet is serious buisness

OH FUCK AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAD THE CHANCE TO KISS JOE GOODBYE :cry:

That wasn't really funny, sorry dude. Suicide isn't a funny thing :s.

I disagree. There's nothing unfunny, tho there's place and time for laugh - I'm not THAT of a bastard, but everything can be funny.

^
No Memberating

You are not a moderator. While it is perfectly acceptable to provide redirectorial links to new users, you do not need to tell anyone to get back on topic, that they are breaking the rules, or that they are going to be banned.

Best band ever with br00tal vocals, technical instrumentals and well thought out lyrics :lol:

You guys might not find this funny, overly British humour

Last edited by a moderator: