You laugh, you lose...

I just find it hilarious how you have all miserabley failed at attempting to prove a non-existant point :lol: Truely, well done :lol:

Unless of course you were trying to prove how easy it is to get all riled up and butthurt just because someone said a video wasn't funny. If that was what you were going for then congratulations!

^still u didn't say the vid wasn't funny. u insulted him. that's a major difference.

Yeah, there's a big difference between expressing an opinion and being a dick. You were being a dick. Thank you. Now go kill yourself.

@Knarfi - I don't care who's known and who isn't. This is supposed to be a fun thread, and he made it a flame war by insulting me. What, am I just supposed to take that lying down?

That just made me think of this.

1214858129211.gif
Perfect reply imo :lol: That video made me cringe, it was really sad. But if some people find that funny, hey, all the power to you.

QFT, but at least youre not a retard :lol:
THIS.

internet tough guy

Okay... Fuck off.

Oh wow, you're so original. Did you spend all day coming up with that one?

Naaaah, where'd be the fun in that? :p

I was actually tempted to say the exact same thing but i predicted he would be all like "oh defending your buddy, faggot!". :lol:

:lol:@you two.

Don't you think that is slightly ironic considering that video contained an imitation of the most repeated phrases in the history of the internet?

I find it ironic purely because you are a gigantic faggot yourself!:lol:

Haha, how amusing.

Awww, poor Swabs doesn't like being revealed for the humongous dickface that he actually is. So sad.

^^Damn right it is!

I just find it hilarious how you have all miserabley failed at attempting to prove a non-existant point :lol: Truely, well done :lol:

Unless of course you were trying to prove how easy it is to get all riled up and butthurt just because someone said a video wasn't funny. If that was what you were going for then congratulations!

^still u didn't say the vid wasn't funny. u finsulted him. that's a major difference.

^^Your post lacks a point, Swabsy. Explain what's in it for me?:lol:

GODDAMMIT I GOT POSTJUMPED!

Okay who the fuck are you? You might not want to flame the more known people here at start

Yeah, there's a big difference between expressing an opinion and being a dick. You were being a dick. Thank you. Now go kill yourself.

@Knarfi - I don't care who's known and who isn't. This is supposed to be a fun thread, and he made it a flame war by insulting me. What, am I just supposed to take that lying down?

I'm always being a dick, tell me something new.

QFT, but at least youre not a retard :lol:

^^You are being a dick but do you have one yourself?

Ah...this is hilarious. :lol:

Haha :lol: Questioning the existance of a dick on someone who is clearly a male is just sooo witty, I bow down to your incredible sense of humour.

You never know what kind of hybrid breeds walk this earth. You always better make sure!

OH SHOCK THE DUCK UP

Can't you all stop, ffs.

You are all important persons and I don't want one of you to be ban.

Etc.

^will do.

Ban-Unleash_moderators.jpg