You laugh, you lose...

14962772.jpg

I seriously don't find it funny if someone commits suicide, just because some retarded people on the internet make fun of him/her.

1) The story about the sister is 95% not true. No... 99,999% actually. Why? First: you are fat and ugly etc (she is, don't be a nice little german girl, that dudette IS FAT AND UGLY, no matter what) she wouldn't post her pics on a board, especcialy not 4chan. And the dude would never post a thing like this if is sister would have really commited suicide.

2) Irony. The answer was unexpected (well, for 4chan its an expected reply, but anyway) and clever. That's an harsh-direct-to-heart answer, black humour.

And no, humans aren't beautiful little flower that can't and must not die because OHNOES IF SOMEONES DIES ITS THE APOCALYPSE.

Inb4: Baaawwww you say that because you never lost anyone near you.

1) The story about the sister is 95% not true. No... 99,999% actually. Why? First: you are fat and ugly etc (she is, don't be a nice little german girl, that dudette IS FAT AND UGLY, no matter what) she wouldn't post her pics on a board, especcialy not 4chan. And the dude would never post a thing like this if is sister would have really commited suicide.

2) Irony. The answer was unexpected (well, for 4chan its an expected reply, but anyway) and clever. That's an harsh-direct-to-heart answer, black humour.

And no, humans aren't beautiful little flower that can't and must not die because OHNOES IF SOMEONES DIES ITS THE APOCALYPSE.

this, and its fake anyway. actually, more than 100% of the things posted there are fake for that matter :lol:

Well, I don't know if it's a true story or not... maybe you're right and it's not. But that's still nothing what I can laugh about, sorry.
And uhm...I don't really get this: "And no, humans aren't beautiful little flower that can't and must not die because OHNOES IF SOMEONES DIES ITS THE APOCALYPSE."
But no need to explain, I don't really feel like going on talking about this anyway... you find it funny, I don't.