YOU MAY BE MY SPECIAL SOMEONE! (not gay...)

Lament of the Moon

New Metal Member
hey... i was at an opeth show a couple months back. it was down in charlottoe, NC. there were a couple of guys standing in front of me (true opeth fans) one had a pony tail and took it down when opeth came out, and he was with his friend who resembled edgar alan poe, but with longer hair. i probably said like two words to these guys, but they were cool. i think i asked them about the setlist.

anyway, later that night outside the opeth bus they were standing there and they were waiting for Mikael to come out or something, and i heard the [ edgar alan poe] lookalike say something about this board. now i don't know if you remember me, but it would be cool to see if you actually were here.

I was at the Charlotte show on Valentines Day.. I was out back at the tour bus and talking about the board... but I don't have a pony tail. I was with metalman04 evil toucan and mayberry's finest (all 3 board memebers). Do you have a picture of yourself you could post?

Me::
me_mike.jpg

I met some guy at the gig I went to, he was all the way from London and actually remembers reading one of my posts, it was pretty funny. He's actually on the DVD too, with the MAYH shirt.