You nostalgia, you lose

Also this book was the shit:

mike1.jpg

2006612172558_Mike_Mulligan.jpg

Anybody ever go to Chuck E Cheese's or other places like that? Some of the most epic moments of my childhood took place there.

ball_pit.jpg

YES. I went to a Discovery Zone a lot when I was younger. If any of you guys remember, it was like Chuck E Cheese but it was entirely ball pits and other jungle gym type shit. Epic.

^ That was the other one I was trying to remember. Discovery Zone was fucking wonderful, and I always liked it better than Chuck E. Cheese, but unfortunately it went under.

Anybody ever go to Chuck E Cheese's or other places like that? Some of the most epic moments of my childhood took place there.

ball_pit.jpg

Fuck yeah. I remember when I was the oldest little kid there, I would hide under and attack the other kids.

colinsshow.jpg

Also, did anyone else see the awesome slip and slide commercials when they were younger, and all they had was a long piece of plastic with a sprinkler? Or were you guys pissed off when the rich kids had the cool
Crayola crayons with the sharpener and all you had were shitty Roseart crayons?

I loved making forts and shit as a kid, but when I would go over to my aunt's house I didn't have any sheets or pillows so I would hide under the table and just pretend
emot-neckbeard.gif

I loved making forts and shit as a kid, but when I would go over to my aunt's house I didn't have any sheets or pillows so I would hide under the table and just pretend
emot-neckbeard.gif

I remember one time my dad got a hold of some huge ass box, that was previously used for some appliance or something, but he ended up making it into like a little cabin/house type thing (it even had shelves) and it was awesome.

I never would have guessed so many people read Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel as a kid. :lol:

^ That was the other one I was trying to remember. Discovery Zone was fucking wonderful, and I always liked it better than Chuck E. Cheese, but unfortunately it went under.

Yeah, probably because of all the problems they had with sex offenders kidnapping kids from them