You should all....

Oct 20, 2004
Get out your wallets/ purses... check down the back of your sofas and find any loose change and donate to mine and Bryan's 'Amazing Pub In Finland' fund.

Help us to live the dream. You know you want to.

It's a sexy pub. Filled with couches, CDs... a little venue, even a recording studio out the back, alcohol and of course, your friendly hosts Bryan and Bec. But we need your help to make this happen.

Tis everything a true Metaller could want for Christmas.

??? So your coming to Finland with a pub....
But we got Corner in Helsinki... Oh and Rock Bar... And Tauko... And the rest of finland has some other places...

you's would be wiser setting one up in somewhere that isn't overrun already :p

One of the first rules of business: GOOD LOCATION :p

If you's open a metal bar in Scotland, i will totally help :D

Is that serious? Are you guys really going for it? Too bad it's all the way in Finland. Brazil sucks when it comes to metal bars.

And Abrasive's idea is great... belly dance rocks:)

Cris said:
Is that serious? Are you guys really going for it? Too bad it's all the way in Finland. Brazil sucks when it comes to metal bars.

And Abrasive's idea is great... belly dance rocks:)
if i dont get accepted to college i dont see why not, id have nothing else to do with my life.

Yeah, well... I'll play the lottery this weekend. That way, if I win and the pub went tits up it won't hurt. BUT yeah Gav, maybe we can branch out and there can be one in Scotland. :p

-Gavin- said:
If you's open a metal bar in Scotland, i will totally help :D

dude... Scotland can't withstand a metal bar as long as you "pirates" live there. It's one or the other, believe me :loco:

We have somehwat of a metal scene cause we have me... we just don't have any good bands...

And Toni, you're probably right :D and whe push comes to shove,

Pirates Fucking hate Superbars :lol::lol: