What country you should be really living in?

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Was expecting Japan, I got:

quiz1435outcome3.gif

Australia
G'day Mate! You're a yokker. A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport and sex. Life couldn't get any simpler, and thats the way it should be. C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

+1

The United Kingdom

You have pride in yourself and pride in your country. You believe that history and culture is an important factor to the future of your country, and that traditions and values should be upheld. You love your scones and tea, and reading soppy romance novels. The UK is where you should be...

the UK?? ...i have doubts. :err:

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
Russia

A vast terrain filled with beautiful scenery and interesting characters. You don't trust the world. You feel they are always up to no good. Which is why you'd make a great Russian. You want life to be simple and have no desire for riches, fame or wealth - and thats the only way your government would have it.

eh comrade??? FUCK YA :lol: :lol: :lol:
same :lol:

I have a love-hate relationship to luxembourg-city. It is my hometown, i lived there all my life, it is paert of me so to say. but as far asd gigs, culture, cool things go, its alweays been faaaar behind....it sucks.
when i was 17 i wanted to go to dublin, now i want to go to helsinki.
Fuck knows where I'll be goin, one thinmg is for sure it will NOT be the lux. snore pie.

Australia

G'day Mate! You're a yokker. A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport and sex. Life couldn't get any simpler, and thats the way it should be. C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

:D

Sucks for whoever got canada. Heres mine.

United States of America

You're an American through and through. You like the idea of liberty and freedom, and enjoy watching the odd ball game with your trusty weener bun and your bud light. Sweet, dude.

Grimes said:
Sucks for whoever got canada. Heres mine.

United States of America

You're an American through and through. You like the idea of liberty and freedom, and enjoy watching the odd ball game with your trusty weener bun and your bud light. Sweet, dude.

I was insulted untill i read the second line.
Sucks for whoever is around you.

Turbo said:
Yeah, dont bother coming through the tunnel, we have enough middle easterns here as it is.
What's one more to the mix. :lol:

The United Kingdom

You have pride in yourself and pride in your country. You believe that history and culture is an important factor to the future of your country, and that traditions and values should be upheld. You love your scones and tea, and reading soppy romance novels. The UK is where you should be...