Young Children and Freak Kitchen

Isn't it funny... that in today's world 'shit' is still considered to be a big 'no-no' word, because for some reason people take offense. And thus, we are not allowed to say words that people might take offense too! And how dare it be on the radio. If children heard it, they might say it, and then... there would be a lot of 'offended' people. ARGH!

iam not very young ;-) but i love freak kitchen. they have a very positive effect because of the lack of dipressed harmonies like a lot of metal bands have. so to me its clear that childs with no interests in having grief, love this music. and even though we have sometimes the urge to swim in our self pity, we as the adults should listening more to positive music!
music like pride of lions, freak kitchen or hubi meisel... perhaps: dreamscape... :))
best regards!
wolfgang the guitarist of dreamscape

I, too, have turned my co-workers onto the greatness of FK. My buddy's son is all over the "Speak When Spoken To" track and know it would be a big hit if played on the radio here...

I also agree that some of the tracks could use a bit of editing for kiddos... I cringe a little every time I listen to "Becky" and hear IA use the "N" word (even I understand the context of the lyric, most people just hear the word are are like: "What did he just say?!?!?")

my nefew, whos now 7, has always liked metallica, some maiden, and then alot of newer punk shit. but i was very surprised when playing my sister (his mom) a mix i put together of the bands at prog power this year. he very much loved Chest Pain Waltz. he also seemed to enjoy progaganda pie quite a bit as well.