Young Guitar with Jeff Loomis

Rebourne

Sep 25, 2006
Anyone have this?

It slipped under my radar somehow, I'm curious if it's any good or not.

Which issue, is it him on the cover or just a featured segment about him? Could you post a link? I would be interested.

I have it. It's nothing special. Most of the stuff you're seen in his Guitar World columns already. He's actually quite sloppy on the DVD. Maybe it's the jet lag.

Okay

EX 1 Ending run from Enemies of Reality

EX 2 The lead under the Born chorus

Ex 3 Final Product tapping lick

Ex 4 Diminishedd sweep etude

Ex 5 Another sweep etude

Ex 6 Born solo sweep

Ex 7 another sweep etude

Ex 8 This Godless Endeavor sweeps before the crazy sweeps

Ex 9 River Dragon solo

Ex 10 Psalm of Lydia intro sweeps

"This is the January Special 244 Page New Years 2008 issue of Young Guitar featuring hot
DVD high definition video lessons with GUNS N' ROSES' New Guitarist RON "BUMBLEFOOT"
THAL and JEFF LOOMIS of metal band NEVERMORE!! NEW with SEALED DVD! Japanese Import!"

That's the ebay listing, there were two, I bought one and I guess Wicked bought the other one lol.

Even if it is just the stuff from the guitar world columns I'll still be happy because I never got the DVDs for those and Young Guitar always does a better job with the angles and filming.

Okay

EX 1 Ending run from Enemies of Reality

EX 2 The lead under the Born chorus

Ex 3 Final Product tapping lick

Ex 4 Diminishedd sweep etude

Ex 5 Another sweep etude

Ex 6 Born solo sweep

Ex 7 another sweep etude

Ex 8 This Godless Endeavor sweeps before the crazy sweeps

Ex 9 River Dragon solo

Ex 10 Psalm of Lydia intro sweeps

Cool, even though I have tabbed everything listed there :p I still want it for the dvd and the pictures of Jeff! :oops:

I will if I ever get it, lol. I think it's in Japanese though so it's probably not good for anything but the pictures unless you know kanji.