your assistance is needed.....

Hawng

Internationaly known
Jan 18, 2004
Jeffersonville NY
Ok, for any of ya`ll who care, I need a bit of a favor... I have a freind who is in a battle of the bands thing here on the internet. The name of the band is Nuckledragger, I`ll be the first to say they arent the best band in the world, but there is another band on there who is also from richmond, a generic cookie cutter style death metal band with cookie monster vocals, they are the kind of band that shouldnt win, and they arent the nicest of people either.

So I would greatly appreciate it if ya`ll would go to Hard Rock Radio

www.hardrockradiolive.com

In the middle of the page is the voting, so please go and vote Nuckledragger...:headbang:

Hawng,

I went to the link and downloaded A Camoflauged Identity , they have a Dark Angel feel to them, which I think is pretty cool.

If you know, would you mind telling us the other band so maybe I could check out their sound?

Thanks Hawng.

Grey said:
Hawng,

I went to the link and downloaded A Camoflauged Identity , they have a Dark Angel feel to them, which I think is pretty cool.

If you know, would you mind telling us the other band so maybe I could check out their sound?

Thanks Hawng.
Choke Chain....

Heres a great live band Krass judgment, personally I think their CD doesnt capture their real sound, much more raw live. But they have a old school sound

http://www.krassjudgement.com

Ok, went and after a few minutes I finally managed to hear strangulation.In MY opinion Hawng, you were right.

The singer showed me no range at all, very monotone and as you said,cookie cutter.

So as not to be a complete ass, I did think that the foundation of strangulation,tempo wise, was smoother but throw the voice in and it looses something.

Work on the lyrics a bit also, but hey I can't sing or play so take it for what it's worth.

Hawng said:
Ok, for any of ya`ll who care, I need a bit of a favor... I have a freind who is in a battle of the bands thing here on the internet. The name of the band is Nuckledragger, I`ll be the first to say they arent the best band in the world, but there is another band on there who is also from richmond, a generic cookie cutter style death metal band with cookie monster vocals, they are the kind of band that shouldnt win, and they arent the nicest of people either.

So I would greatly appreciate it if ya`ll would go to Hard Rock Radio

www.hardrockradiolive.com

In the middle of the page is the voting, so please go and vote Nuckledragger...:headbang:

I got ya Hawng...