Your bands...

Nico16

Oct 10, 2001
germoney.
Does anyone here (except the Lunaris guys themselves :loco: ) play in a band? Do you have any downloadable samples or something like that??! Would be nice to know...

I just started a band with some friends, but we suck soo much...well, it's fun anyway. We don't have any samples up yet... but this may change soon (did that sound like a threat?)

i don't play in a band, because i don't have talent, i just played on guitar a many years ago, but i was poor :lol:
anyway, Martex have a band called ENTER CHAOS with members Azarath, Luna Ad Noctum, Demise, Dar Semai, Damnation and ambient band Aural Planet. they plays death metal, but... orginal i think. i mean it somethink between swedish melodic death and american death. you know, it's Gardenian, In Flames, Death, Immolation, Slayer on one album + some psychodelic stuff. Martex growling and screaming. today debut album "DREAMWORKER was out in Poland by biggest polish label Metal Mind. i hope soon will be out in Europe. i wrote 3 lyrics and it was my job in EC :lol:
Enter Chaos mp3's you'll find at my sign or at address: http://student.ae.poznan.pl/~metalpl/enterchaos

anyway... before EC Martex sang in a band called IMMEMORIAL. they recorded with Martex 2 albums, but one ("Monologue") was released. mp3 you could find at www.conquerec.com i think. they play symphonic black on first album and death on second

also Martex sang in 2 song on LUNA AD NOCTUM debut "DIMNESS PROFOUND". this album will be out in september by Pagan Records. LAN play lunar black metal and it's mean fucking fast symphonic black. they didn't mp3 now... maybe later.

ohhh... long post... ;)

What can I add? :D Eldzik wrote almost everything ;) I was playing the classic guitar ( 2 years) and a little bit the double bass in Music School. For three years I have been singing in 3 secular choirs...
:saint:

I think that's all.... Aaa, I play the flute also ;)

I have a side-project called Svartfrost. It's extremely necro extremely old extremely school extremely black and extremely metal. The band consists of me......and that's it. I've been hard at work making songs for Svartfrost since early 1999 and I currently have about 1 1/2 tracks (might scrap one of them though). I'm looking at an early spring release in 2011. Maybe I'll post a sample here sometime...

Originally posted by *M*
Maybe I'll post a sample here sometime...

do it! do it! :p

"extremely necro extremely old extremely school extremely black and extremely metal" <--- sounds great;)

@Eldzik & Martex: the server was somehow unreachable, so I couldn't access the Enter Chaos hompeage, but I'm really curious about the material, so I'll try again later...

@Hearse: I just listened to "Torn" ...how do you manage to write such long songs and still remember all guitar parts and everything?? Well, I like it, your style has a lot in common with that of my favourite bands! Especially the parts where your vocalist switches from normal singing to growling are cool.

@*M*: Sorry, but I bet your side-project isn't as brütal, sick & necro as my band. Yesterday we recorded a song called "I Love Death Metal" with me on vocals...it's 42 seconds long. I would post a link here where you can download it, but I think you'd be too jealous after that...

Originally posted by Nico16
@*M*: Sorry, but I bet your side-project isn't as brütal, sick & necro as my band. Yesterday we recorded a song called "I Love Death Metal" with me on vocals...it's 42 seconds long. I would post a link here where you can download it, but I think you'd be too jealous after that...

Damn you and your challenges Nico16!!!
I see your 42 seconds and raise you another 72!!! Here's Hedensk Fall! I dare you to make anything more necro and old school!! It's not even old school!! it's god damn old kindergarden!!
:devil:

http://home.online.no/~miko/svartfrost_-_hedensk_fall.MP3

DAMN! :eek: now I need a new pair of panties!! how can someone create such an aura of pure evil even without keyboards??! I hope I'll be able to sleep in peace tonight... You Won. This time. But time shall increase my grimness.
I will return!

can i suggest album title for Svartfrost? this album should be called "Burzum, part II" or "Aske, part II". or better "Burzumish Annihilation". seriously it's fucking great music... with early 90 feeling :D