your birth-dates :)

Ufff... I'm 4 months older than You glad not to be the only one to feel old:)
My Bf will be 30 in a few months an means I must be crazy!

Maybe we will get a nice OL longsleeve each to celebrate a double birthday?

I see that you are also studying computer science just like me! How many years left do you have of study?

I meant that my Bf says I'm crazy to feel old already at the age of 24 :)
He always asks me how he should feel then, since he'll soon have a 3 instead of the 2 as first part of his age... ;)
But he still sometimes behaves like a teenager... I'm not saying that I'm more mature than him, but we have totally diffrent lifestyles, I mean at my age he was only working and going to concerts, parties... I've a almost 4 year old child, plus a full-time job, plus the fact that my parents are in an other country, so maybe my periodically appearing feeling old comes from all responsibility I took on me.
And I think 6 years of diffrence are not much, maybe it would have been a lot if I was 16 and him 22, but by now we're both adult, and honestly, I don't see much diffrence between our ways of thinking and stuff...
All depends on how young You are in Your mind anyway ;)

for Samavil

An old saying from the North of Ireland goes a wee bit like the following:

"You are only as old as the man/woman that you feel!"

Thanks, that's true ;-)

Well usually I feel like without age, I can be serious yet totally crazy, just don't think about it...
I just have periods/moments when I feel old... life reminds me of all my responsibilities, my limits and that time passes by quite quickly. Luckily those moments never last long...
24 is young and I'm sometimes glad my teeneger times passed.
No, honestly, who'd like to live permanently with all the questions without answers, seek of himself, etc? ;)
Every age has it's good and bad sides, the younger one is, the more good things and bad things he has to experience, times goes on and all that remains are memories, so no matter how old one is, he should try to have the best memories possible...

Tye said:
"You are only as old as the man/woman that you feel!"

A very true gnomic. :)

I'm 28 and believe me i'm at my best years ever...it's life experiences that make us respect life and understand better it's meaning. So if you'd ask me then or now i would sure answer now. I'm having the time of my life!!! Sure i had great time back as a teenager. In my 28 i'm still feeling as a teenager but with a more mature thought for life. This combination make me respect every day, hour, minute, second that passes in time that i really don't want to bring back because every one of them was sure the best time of my life... :)

btw: I see we are many in the family into computers...let's create the "OrphanSoft" or the OrphaNux" company...huh? :D

Great idea Dreamcell, count me in :)
Holy Webland, you are very good at symbolizing OL with computer stuff, like you did in the thread about Yossi & Microsoft :)

And about age, that saying Tye mentioned is absoulutely correct.
I remember what Animanexus had told me when we were in RTN. He said as you grow bigger, your problems grow bigger, too. And he said I behave like I'm 28, but when I get 28 I would be so bored with feeling mature that from that time on I will start acting like a child, to do what I couldn't do before, and feel younger as I grow older. And my wife would say "hey you are 28, when will you grow up?" :D
This sure has good and bad sides, but sometimes I just want to become a child again, even though my childhood is left just a few years behind.

Holy Webland said:
Dreamcell, my team mate
Orphanux is good idea :) Because Orphaned Land is like an open source OS. They shares their thought & souls with us... Isnt it?

My captain what you wrote is amazing...you are so right!!! :hotjump:
OrphaNux it is then...brother start coding our heart and soul... :)