Your CD collection?

Night

Antikrist
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Hmmm, i wonder who here in the Amon amarth board has the largest CD collection, could be fun to know

Awesome! My whole room is filled with CDs, there is NO space. Why do you think I'm broke aha? It's incredibly how many Compact Discs I buy each month...shocking, haha!

Patric said:
Awesome! My whole room is filled with CDs, there is NO space. Why do you think I'm broke aha? It's incredibly how many Compact Discs I buy each month...shocking, haha!

You have a list somewhere? :)

Me too! It would take hours. by the way Cadarn, what other music do you listen to?

NP: Motorhead-Kill The World

I use to listen to different kinds of music.Classic and death metal,power,brutal,only a little bit of black,Oi!punk,traditional folk music(celtic and roman).Can sound strange but I like too things that are not so accepted by metalheads in general, like HIM,then what else...ah yes now Im listening very much to Andrew WK,I dont know if you know/like his music,I think its a good soundtrack to get drunk :headbang: !If you need something just you can ask me.

Nah I meant what metal bands you liked? Hah man Andrew WK is cool and I like a lot of weird stuff too no names mentioned *twisted sister:zombie:*....I also like Sorten Muld (it's Danish folk music with electronic influences man...), Skinhead punk (not the Political cause that's too boring), Irish stuff, folk noir like :Of The Want And The Moon:

Metal bands I like: Amon Amarth, Centinex, Motorhead, Death, Possessed, Down, M.O.D/S.O.D, Hypocrisy, Koldborn, Candlemass, Iniquity, Absu, Enslaved, Judas Priest, Sentenced, Limbonic Art, Primordial, Strapping Young Lad etc.

between my favourite ones:Manowar,Amon Amarth(of course),Sentenced,Unleashed,Running Wild,Desaster,Skyclad,Sabbat,Skid Row,Deicide,Impaled nazarene,Nightfall and many others.Yeah,I appreciate too Skinhead punk and I like to bang my head with this sound.Talking bout weird bands,do you know In Extremo?

Umm In Extremo is that this German folk band? I heard one of their albums and I thought it would be more metallic (like Skyclad for Cruachan) but it was just a LOT of violins, pibes and German singing!

NP: Limbonic Art-The Yawning Abyss of Madness

Yeah, :) but in their albums they are pretty various,so you can listen to really folkish songs and then to heavy songs too.The funny thing is that the major part of their songs are medieval religious chants(or popular ballads)rearranged in german,as you say, latin,spanish and swedish too.If you have the occasion listen to the song Palastinalied,the marching song of the crusaders going to conquer Jerusalem!

Well, I'm 30 and have been building my collection since I was about 13 or 14. I wish I could claim to be "rich as hell" - I'm probably just stupid considering all the money I've spent on CDs!

But there are some drawbacks to having this many too you know. For starters, they're literally everywhere. And I can never find things. And when you loan them out, you forget you even owned them in the first place and then you buy the same damned CD again and feel even dumber than you did in the first place! :D

Cadarn said:
between my favourite ones:Manowar,Amon Amarth(of course),Sentenced,Unleashed,Running Wild,Desaster,Skyclad,Sabbat,Skid Row,Deicide,Impaled nazarene,Nightfall and many others.Yeah,I appreciate too Skinhead punk and I like to bang my head with this sound.Talking bout weird bands,do you know In Extremo?

Did you pick that nickname from Bernard Cornwell books? I'm reading those now:) BTW, my collection is 182 CDs