Your chance to ask Doug of Enchant some questions

warmwetos

Member? Yes, I got one =)
Mar 12, 2003
Aliso Viejo, CA
members.cox.net
I'll be doing an interview with Doug sometime next week for Appropriate Apocalypse. I figured I would add a few questions from the fans of this message board (although I am sure you can probably get them answered here). If you are interested please email me at warmwetos@yahoo.com with your question by Thursday, June 12.

Looking forward to TOW as well!

Cheers, Antonio :)

warmwetos said:
I'll be doing an interview with Doug sometime next week for Appropriate Apocalypse. I figured I would add a few questions from the fans of this message board (although I am sure you can probably get them answered here). If you are interested please email me at warmwetos@yahoo.com with your question by Thursday, June 12.

Looking forward to TOW as well!

Cheers, Antonio :)

So how about the answers? What was the interview like?

keeper of the flame said:
So how about the answers? What was the interview like?

Well I will post a link to the interview once it is completed however I have been playing email tag with Doug lately :) I have the questions all lined up and some of them thanks to the fans on the board here! :)

I promise I will let you all know, still waiting for a copy of the new CD so I can give it a whirl and get an idea of the sound.

Patience please :) Cheers, Antonio

Bah. Patience.

[Spoiled Brat from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory]But I want it NOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!![/SBfWWatCF]

Quick...someone ask me when I want Tug of War!