Your Concerts For This Year So Far...

Metal Alliance tickets go on sale Friday, won't get paid until next week though. I want to go to this show and 2 Black Crowes shows at the Vic in Chicago. No tickets for anything yet.

Have you seen D.R.I. before? They were killer last year!

Metal Alliance tickets go on sale Friday, won't get paid until next week though. I want to go to this show and 2 Black Crowes shows at the Vic in Chicago. No tickets for anything yet.

Have you seen D.R.I. before? They were killer last year!

Havent seen DRI, seen videos of them live recently they still sound killer.

Just got my Testament / Overkill / Flotsam & Jetsam tickets in Milwaukee on Feb. 22!! Yes!

And just ordered my Killing Joke tickets in Chicago on April 26!! All original members!!:headbang:

So far I have tickets on hand for Anthrax and Metal Alliance for Detroit. Looking forward to seeing Municipal Waste again and Exodus for the first time.

Metallica has announced Orion Music two day music festival to be held in the Detroit area this year on June 8th and 9th. I haven't seen Metallica in years and prefer the earlier records but it would be a damn shame to pass this up in my own backyard. Currently planning on attending this show both days as long as it doesn't cost too much. I am hoping for some awesome other bands to be announced to play there. Hopefully this doesn't turn into an expensive disappointment.

Was thinking about the Testament/Overkill tour but I would have to drive over 3 hours to see them at The Intersection in Grand Rapids. Last time I was at The Intersection it seemed like the place was becoming a dump with some kind of strange detour forcing concert goers from the front inside bar to outside in the parking lot and then back into the back of the building for the main show. I don't know what was going on in the middle of the building but the whole thing was odd and the scene was looking crappy. Another bummer is this show is on a Thursday night instead of a weekend there.

Not sure about others shows at the moment other than I will definitely hit one or two GWAR shows this year as they do them and would love to see Amon Amarth again if they hit the states and play this area.

Anthrax in Detroit and New York. May go to Overkill/Testament in Buffalo if I can figure out how to get tickets that aren't VIP.

Otherwise, doing a 3 week run of Iron Maiden gigs in Europe. Seeing them in Bratislava, Singen-Aach, Dessel, Lodz, Gdansk, Oberhausen, Malmo, Stockholm, St. Petersburg, Moscow, and Helsinki.

I got my Metal Alliance ticket and Feb 9th, Pearl Jam tickets for Wrigley Field go on sale.

Rockstar has announced the Mayhem Festival 2013 Tour Dates:

Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival Tour Dates
06/29 – San Bernardino, CA – San Manuel Amphitheater
06/30 – Mountain View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre
07/03 – Auburn, WA – White River Amphitheatre
07/05 – Phoenix, AZ – Desert Sky Pavilion
07/06 – Albuquerque, NM – Isleta Amphitheatre
07/07 – Englewood, CO – Fiddler’s Green Ampitheatre
07/10 – Toronto, ON – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
07/12 – Burgettstown, PA – First Niagara Pavilion
07/13 – Camden, NJ – Susquehanna Bank Center
07/14 – Darien Center, NY – Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
07/16 – Mansfield, MA – Comcast Center
07/17 – Bangor, ME – Bangor Waterfront
07/19 – Scranton, PA – Toyota Pavilion
07/20 – Saratoga Springs, NY – Saratoga Performing Arts Center
07/21 – Hartford, CT – The Comcast Theatre
07/23 – Holmdel, NJ – PNC Bank Arts Center
07/24 – Bristow, VA – Jiffy Lube Live
07/26 – Noblesville, IN – Klipsch Music Center
07/27 – Tinley Park, IL – First Midwest Bank Ampitheatre
07/28 – Clarkston, MI – DTE Energy Music Theatre
07/30 – Atlanta, GA – Lakewood Amphitheatre
07/31 – Tampa, FL – 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre
08/02 – Austin, TX – Tower Amphitheatre
08/03 – The Woodlands, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
08/04 – Dallas, TX – Gexa Energy Pavilion

No bands announced yet. Supposed to name some on March 18th. Hopefully they can get some good acts. Most likely will be going to Detroit as long as Slayer is performing again.

I'm going to see Green Day in March. Might be a complete train wreck, might be a good show. I guess we'll see.

I love old school Green Day. Whats your favorite album? Im fond of their debut myself.

At the risk of sounding like a weirdo with a poop fetish, I really like Dookie.:lol:

Seriously though, they never lived up to that album again, although I like a few songs from each album.

Hopefully, Billy's got his act together after the rehab.

I liked Green Day back in the day when they were a power trio and had a lot to prove. They suck now. I saw them a couple of years ago. Boring show. There were so many musicans on stage and all sorts of clowning around. Billie Joe parading around with a mic and no guitar just doesn't look right either.

I didn't know Toto were still around, cool!

I didn't get the Pearl Jam tickets, they sold out quick, but I'm taking the wife to see Bon Jovi in July.

I didn't know Toto were still around, cool!

I didn't get the Pearl Jam tickets, they sold out quick, but I'm taking the wife to see Bon Jovi in July.

Me neither! I was sure they recently finished their farewell tour and called it quits, but guess not.

My girlfriend would like to go see Bon Jovi, so I promised I'll go with her if she decides to go. I don't really mind at all, the've got some great songs.