your desktop pictures

@Wanko: haha wtf is wrong with my desktop? those links don't bother all that much and are a quick way to bookmark stuff... they don't stay there forever anyway

and also, wtf is up with the names on my contact list!! not too apeish enough for you?? :-D

@Xuxa: haha no, they're just posers :-D

whoah almost forgot: Guns n Roses own you Wanko, accept it :-D
at least in the 80's and first half of 90's... the new guns n roses circus act nowadays is lame :-/

eagleff - I think I will rep you again!! that reminded me I havent actually listened to guns n roses for a loong time. GnR owns! I still do like some of their stuff.

bah, no need to, i know you love me :-D j/k

really, they're great... haha and to think 5 years ago i used to say they were "screamers that can't play music"... all the time i wasted in my life because of denial :-/

Axl had a REAL talent there... i only wish he would have done some metal side project or something, now that would have been good...

*rawr*...if you say so...:p

GnR opened my doors to rock music...so they mean a lot to me, although some find that stupid...
yeah, Axl was talented but Slash was the man! But cause of they new stuff like spaghetti incident and shit like that i lost my interest in that band.

@lady: hell yeah, Slash!! some fucking smoking solos he put out...

i never heard much of Spaghetti incident nor from the Use your Illusions, but you can't deny that Since I Don't Have You is plain class :p

and also, November Rain... best. love. song. ever.

NevermoreLenore.jpg

So finally I got my own user account and this is my baby.. even tho I don't use apple but I just love Lenore and Roman Dirge's art :)

hey Qurantice......i love lenore the story of dead girl comics! awesome.
I also read Johnny the homicidal maniac.... if you get a chance check it out.