Your Dream guitar

Well, a B.C Rich Warlock, The Beast or Iron Bird....a ESP Explorer or a Jackson King V (Dave Mustaine Signature)
nj_ironbird.jpg

nj_beast.jpg

nj_warlock.jpg

jbexp.jpg

A lots of guitars of my dreams :)

My dream guitar is probably going to have to be a PRS 24 fret Hollowbody II with gold hardware, with piezos.

I think I'm going to custom order a Carvin 7-string this month. The list price is $1,300, but if you order it from Carvin's site, it's only $650, plus bonuses.

Mine will end up being around $875 (that's with the price of a hardshell case).

Hmmmm...

Guitar -
Ibanez S body
Ibanez, bolt on, wizard neck
Ebony fretboard
Hardtail bridge
Gold hardware
Two passive humbuckers - (neck + bridge)
Natural finish (dark), including the headstock
1 volume, 1 tone, and a two-way pickup selector toggle switch.

I dunno about dream guitar, but I'm trying hard to resist my impulse to buy one of these lately:

SLSMG_Soloist_md.jpg

swap out those pickups for some real EMGs and.. damn! :)

Originally posted by Silverhaze
I got my dream guitar for Christmas! My wife surprised me with a Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus. Flamed maple desert burst top and gold hardware. The thing is incredible and was my dream!

517346.jpg

(mine's black on the sides and back, unlike the picture)

Drool...

My holy grail is a Les Paul Custom...
...I hope my babe would buy me one, since I'm always broke. :cry:

I'm pretty damn happy with my setup.

Ibanez S-type Prestige with QM1 QM2 pickups. Only 22 frets but that's fixable. Wood finish, gorgoeus guitar.Just 5-channel switcher dealy and a tone and volume knob. Just the way I like it, nothing extravagant and nothing that requires knob tweaking.

I guess if anything I'd have to ask for a Musicman petrucci model...truthfully though I'd only want it as a status symbol.My ibanez plays better.

And for basses I want this:
LESandnewbassFC3.jpg

Mmmm Carl Thompsons. My borther had a used one...good lord I adored that thing.