your face !

Hello, Hypocrites! I'm back again.
Really nice to see you.

p1000595e.jpg

Welcome back!

Sweet picture. Where is this at, if you don't mind me asking?

Playing a Zakk Wylde LP at the Gibson factory in Memphis, TN
JDMuniversemeetstarvedrockNov07041.jpg

Akerfeldt and I after an opeth show in early 06 in St Louis

MikeandI.jpg

Peter and I after the show in may 07-St Louis (TUMN was there with me)
IMG013.jpg

Me and Thomas Lindberg after the 7/15/08 show in St Louis (on my 29th birthday!)

summerstuff020.jpg

wow welcome back Shamateur!!

and great pics Firefest... i wish i have the opportunity to see At the Gates on their reunion tour but they didn't came here, that sucks...

maybe Disfear will came some day... some fucking brutal day!!

and really like the shirt that Peter is wearing... Chrome Division rules and the colour is really nice

Awesome pics, people!

Btw Simon, what's the tattoo on your left arm? Blue ink looks neat. Post closeups? :D

Edit: Random portraity stuff -
P1230172cc-1.jpg

P1230116x-1-1-1.jpg

everything we say would be an understatement, so we better not try to put it in words

Honey, about the tatt...its hard to describe it as a WHOLE, unlike my other full sleeve which is an undead arm.

About the left one, lets just say it will have several Plasma spheres (Tesla spheres) entwined in the sleeve, so the blue represents plasma energy/electricity. The whole unit will be linked with several plugs and burnt steel blades to look more badass :p.

I have several appointments until the summer, like one every 2 weeks, so maybe in a month I'll post pics of it. with 4 more hours of work, the forearm should be almost completed, I'll show you pics of it.

I can already show you what will cover my shoulder though.
Go on Google image and type ''Plasma sphere''

the 2nd one will entirely cover my should and even go a bit on my back, it represents the main core/source of power. I asked my tattoo artist to put even more electricity in it so it looks more charged up, like if the setting was on ''full''. The other plasma spheres on my arm will be more like catalysers and relays, and they will all have diff size and looks.

I cannot post the picture of the main core directly here cuz when I click it it gives me an error message