your face !

u got it rottenflesh, warsteiner orange :cry:
and pahahenki got it too, it IS horrible, its like a normal beer..but with a soda..for example the beer im holding in my hands on the photo is warsteiner beer wit orange lemonade :zombie: .
it tastes more like a soda than like beer :erk: there was also "veltins apple" that tased like sweets..i was really depressed this afternoon..

C'mon assholes, laugh now :lol:

fng2g3.jpg

u got it rottenflesh, warsteiner orange :cry:
and pahahenki got it too, it IS horrible, its like a normal beer..but with a soda..for example the beer im holding in my hands on the photo is warsteiner beer wit orange lemonade :zombie: .
it tastes more like a soda than like beer :erk: there was also "veltins apple" that tased like sweets..i was really depressed this afternoon..

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWww...okay that was excessive on the w's...but yuck.
And @doom_death..is that a corona? That also makes me go "eww", but not as much as the beer mix.. :p

From the Bloodbath forum:

l_5741dbb88d3fa0e5403db00afcd965de.jpg

The "I'm not gay, my boyfriend is" pose haha.

l_a1ed9bbccf182b92b07e2644c80c3902.png

Yes I fell.. down, not asleep.

l_0b6bb4c7181f063ac6636b9366c1bae7.jpg

Damn I have a big head, my woman's head looks so small compared to mine.

oh? I still feel as disconnected as ever :p

on the pic you can see me with best friend, Vodka
tis no fake I really drink like that (especially b4)

I remember a couple of years ago, I had sorethroat all the time..so went to the doc, and I was told that I had BURNS in my throat...prolly due to too much liquors like Vodka, Rum and Whisky...

lolz

I drink less these days but I am now single since last week...for the first time since 2005 so...hehehehe dunno whats gonna happen to me again! gotta take care

oh? I still feel as disconnected as ever :p

on the pic you can see me with best friend, Vodka
tis no fake I really drink like that (especially b4)

I remember a couple of years ago, I had sorethroat all the time..so went to the doc, and I was told that I had BURNS in my throat...prolly due to too much liquors like Vodka, Rum and Whisky...

lolz

I drink less these days but I am now single since last week...for the first time since 2005 so...hehehehe dunno whats gonna happen to me again! gotta take care

Hey, that's why I said "kinda"...
You should give your throat some healing time. Maybe inject vodka straight into your skull instead. :)
Maybe if you are upset about being single you should get a punching bag instead of alcohol. When I'm pissed I just turn up metal and exercise. It helps and your body doesn't feel so shitty afterwards. Just a suggestion you know..
Then again, some whiskey is always nice..

lol Im not pissed abour being single...just got out of a 3 years and a half relation...I needed that...first two days were tough but now, its all fucking good