Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Fighting, 1 to 1, as Street Fighter

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Fighting, 1 against 10000, like Final Fight

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Music games, such as Guitar Freaks

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
hahaha people at college look at me and think extreme metalhead ahhaahah if they only saw me at home with my Unreal Tournament hahaahahahah :lol:

Doom and Diablo are awsome!!!
I loved Diablo 2.... I went back and played Diablo 2 yesterday and it seemed very dull compaired to Diablo 2 ahhaahah so i dont even play the first one anymore :)

lol..im still trying to make my amazon lvl 99...too bored i guess

@Dawnghost

thanks...whats your fav scene?
mines the father and the guard scene at swamp castle heh, i cant
stop laughing

I made my first char when i got the came when it first came out level 99 just 3 months ago.... took me a few years but its finally there :)))
and baal on hell diff is still hard as fuck ahahahahaha good way to level up fast is go though the cow level..... dont ever kill cow king though or you wont be able to open cow level again

Actually, One of my favorite games is Flight Simulator 2002 Pro. Edition. Not exactly a thriller but it is really fun, espicially for practice:). I like Shooting games (Medal of Honor, etc.) and RPGs.;)

@ flaminfetus

damn man, I'd say my fav scene is that of Sir Robin and his bard, walking around the forest!

that song about Sir Robin dying, having his eyes cut out, his elbows broken, damn that's hilarious!

but actually that part on the tower is hilarious too!! those 2 dumb guards and the father explaining to that faggot son how his castle became the strongest castle in all the kingdom!

and then Lancelot comes and kills everyone in the marriage party hahahahahahaha :lol: the bride appears, later on, smiling with blood coming out of her mouth hahahahahahaha :lol:

Monty Python rocks!! :headbang:

Hmm it seems I may have to alter some of my favourite games soon, with the releases/future releases of

WWE Smackdown 4: Shut Your Mouth!,
Tenchu 3: Wrath Of Heaven, and
Pro Evolution Soccer 2, the mighty sequel of PES :eek: :eek: :eek:

These are all going to be great games by the looks of things... especially PES2 finally people are going to realise that FIFA games have worn thin, and pretty graphics, nice celebrations, and excellent commentary isn't going to cover up the crap game play and over-the-top skills

@Tut
getting a char to level 50 in a few days is no problem at all i can get a char to level 80 in one week but after level 80 it starts to take a VERY long time to get your char any higher.... because your so powerful that ALL monsters dont give you much exp... Ball gives you alot all the time but the problem with that is that he is hard as fuck and when you fight him there is always a chance you will die..... and when you die your exp goes down EXTREMELY!

Originally posted by dawnghost
@ flaminfetus

damn man, I'd say my fav scene is that of Sir Robin and his bard, walking around the forest!

that song about Sir Robin dying, having his eyes cut out, his elbows broken, damn that's hilarious!

but actually that part on the tower is hilarious too!! those 2 dumb guards and the father explaining to that faggot son how his castle became the strongest castle in all the kingdom!

and then Lancelot comes and kills everyone in the marriage party hahahahahahaha :lol: the bride appears, later on, smiling with blood coming out of her mouth hahahahahahaha :lol:

Monty Python rocks!! :headbang:

man, the whole movie is great! :D
That forest scene with sir robin is great! Especially when the 3 headed guy asks questions and the menestrel starts to answer singing, and sir robin tells him to shut up :D

@bodomite: ah what the fuck... d2 is boring unless you're playing on a LAN :D

i play on east..it blows hard..oh well more than half way to 99,
oh and i already killed king like ages ago, i dont really give a shit since theres always people ready to make.

Lan games are so damn fun!

I play only Diablo 1&2 on computer, and only in battle.net... game consoles are for palying video games... NES rules!!!:D

I couldn't fucking decide between these genres .. heh. Love Rpg:s though. But after all it's fun to do some serious asskicking in games like Tekken and Street Fighter ;)