Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Fighting, 1 to 1, as Street Fighter

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Fighting, 1 against 10000, like Final Fight

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Music games, such as Guitar Freaks

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
I'm not good at videogames but I do own a gameboy color (which I never use lol) and a xbox

my favorite games are : Amped 1 , NHL 2006, Lego Star Wars (cute game), Halo and some racing game I can't even remember the name of...

But I don't own any extreme game since I have a 9 year old little brother and my parents are very strict on what he can see/hear (he loves bodom too but my parents would kill me if they knew I make him listen to them :) )

I love RPGs because they are fulfilling and rewarding by the time you're done with it. They provide a fun factor unheard of in fighting games and racing games (shooters come close, but not quite). I like all of the Final Fantasys (from the original Game Boy/NES games to the modern, hi-tech ones a la FFX/FFXI) and am looking forward to FFXII. :kickass:

Authentic Metalhead said:
I love RPGs because they are fulfilling and rewarding by the time you're done with it. They provide a fun factor unheard of in fighting games and racing games (shooters come close, but not quite). I like all of the Final Fantasys (from the original Game Boy/NES games to the modern, hi-tech ones a la FFX/FFXI) and am looking forward to FFXII. :kickass:
Thier working on XIII as we speak!!!:headbang:

Oblivion
perfect dark 1 and 0
Doom 3
Quake 4
Cs:s
Day of Defeat
Call of duty 2
Half life 2
Doa 4
Sin:emergency
Crysis