Your favorite men/women

hahhahahhha, are you sure she was concious? :lol: or that she is now? :D

anyway...if the tales of that claymore is true... then I can understand her :lol: :lol: :lol: :Smokedev:

too bad i can't go swinging my claymore all around! :lol:

i wouldn't need the
band_50.jpg

sticker! :lol:

@Anneke: obsessed? :p ejj ejj :)

@Tut: hahahha, see? it's useless... the only option left is swinging your dagger around :lol:

@DI: well, if she is THAT ex-gf...well then I'm not surprised. She just likes good lookin' she-men :D

Dark Insanity said:
Tut my friend.. is that the girl that decided to dress you up as one of our kind?
Because if it is can you post pics? :lol::lol::lol:
yeah, it's her :D
what pics? :lol:

and about the claymore thing, sorry :lol:
i didn't mean to offend anyone, it was a joke :D ! Was it at least a bit funny? :D

@zsuzsa's comment 1: hey, i don't care. I still say that it's a african ritualistic claymore! :lol:
@zsuzsa's comment 2: i'll ignore the 1st comment and i'll just say "thank you" for the "good-looking" part :D
in fact, if she saw this thread, i'd probably have to use the expression "dagger" :eek:
:lol:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
yeah, it's her :D
what pics? :lol:

and about the claymore thing, sorry :lol:
i didn't mean to offend anyone, it was a joke :D ! Was it at least a bit funny? :D

@zsuzsa's comment 1: hey, i don't care. I still say that it's a african ritualistic claymore! :lol:
@zsuzsa's comment 2: i'll ignore the 1st comment and i'll just say "thank you" for the "good-looking" part :D
in fact, if she saw this thread, i'd probably have to use the expression "dagger" :eek:
:lol:

Yes, the claymore thing was funny :lol: you didn't offend me ;) it takes a lot to do that.