Your favorite men/women

malice_vamp said:
STFU biatch, im whorer than u...:D:p:zombie:...

I don't think so :devil: :D

and by the way.. Zsuzsa, i've met Arch Enemy, twice. Ate pizza with them, talked, got autographs etc :D and I tell you, Daniel is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaar the sexiest in the band. I got to hold his pint of Jack Daniels and Coke for a mere few minutes while he signed something for my friend, and offered me some :D I tell you, I nearly wet my pants when his hand brushed over mine!

But yeah, they're all so cool, and so friendly :headbang:
I can only wish that i'll meet Bodom. Hey, I might even meet Hypocrisy when they play here in December, they're playing at the same venue that Arch Enemy played at, when I met them the second time :D
When I met Daniel, I was speechless, I couldn't actually talk because I was so in awe. Alexi is one of my idols, I can't imagine my reaction if I met him, or even got close. I'd probably wet myself.

tubaunsal46_jpg.html

finally a worthwhile chick from you :p

to everyone:
i'm getting fucking tired of copying the pic's link under the image properties and pasting it into another window...
if you know the site doesn't allow external linking, please just leave a link to the pic instead of using the

Dark Insanity said:
and by the way.. Zsuzsa, i've met Arch Enemy, twice. Ate pizza with them, talked, got autographs etc :D and I tell you, Daniel is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaar the sexiest in the band. I got to hold his pint of Jack Daniels and Coke for a mere few minutes while he signed something for my friend, and offered me some :D I tell you, I nearly wet my pants when his hand brushed over mine!

But yeah, they're all so cool, and so friendly !:headbang:
I can only wish that i'll meet Bodom. Hey, I might even meet Hypocrisy when they play here in December, they're playing at the same venue that Arch Enemy played at, when I met them the second time :D
When I met Daniel, I was speechless, I couldn't actually talk because I was so in awe. Alexi is one of my idols, I can't imagine my reaction if I met him, or even got close. I'd probably wet myself.

I know very well what are you talking about. When I saw Alexi at the Sinergy gig...I was right before him in the first row...ah fuck...I could just stare and stare...yep, the nearly wet your pants effect :p

And hey, If you are going to see Hypocrisy, stay tuned for Mikael...the sexy bitch :p And of course, have some fucking great time gal!!! :headbang:

And post some pics of Daniel :D

Malice: you lucky bastard :D

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I know very well what are you talking about. When I saw Alexi at the Sinergy gig...I was right before him in the first row...ah fuck...I could just stare and stare...yep, the nearly wet your pants effect :p

And hey, If you are going to see Hypocrisy, stay tuned for Mikael...the sexy bitch :p And of course, have some fucking great time gal!!! :headbang:

And post some pics of Daniel :D

Well, I saw Alexi at the Sinergy gig here (Sinergy's first UK show!) and I was just totally amazed. Most of the time all I could do was stand there and stare, didn't make it to the first row though :( my pants were a bit wet after from the excitement.

Of course i'll stay tuned for Mikael ;) but Hypocrisy's music rules much more than Mikael's good looks, that's just a bonus ;)

I posted a lovely lovely pic of Daniel earlier in this thread :D just imagine him with much much longer black hair. So perfect.

Dark Insanity said:
Most of the time all I could do was stand there and stare, didn't make it to the first row though :( my pants were a bit wet after from the excitement.

WTF??? u had an orgasm or something???...:lol::lol::lol:

@Dark Insanity: I was just lucky too, I stood there a while before the show started and I guessed right on which side he'll stand :p

Now bac on-topc:
Trym from Emperor
trym_99_session2.jpg

Samoth, still from Emperor
samoth_zyklonb.jpg
02.jpg

Dominion from Dark Funeral
dominion_2001.jpg